Introducing Mom Voyage by Urbini #MC #UrbiniBaby

Posted by Jenna | Tuesday, August 05, 2014




**I participated in a Blog Blast on behalf of Mom Central for Urbini. I received information from Urbini to facilitate my post as well as a promotional item to thank me for my participation.

Once I became a mom, I was turning to friends, family, books and blogs as resources for advice and insight about motherhood and the best way to care for my new baby. I specifically remember stressing about what kind of car seat to get for my newborn baby and wish I had a resource at the time that helped give me some direction. 


That's why I was thrilled to learn more about Mom Voyage and wish it had been around sooner for me as a new parent. Mom voyage is a dynamic new blog, launched by Urbini, that features posts from mom bloggers around the world about pregnancy, birth, and raising young children! I think it's a great way to get a global prospective on things like how different cultures name their babies, how they celebrate pregnancies, what their take is on maternity leave and so many other mom-inspired topics! 

As a mom, I've been impressed with all this blog has to offer and would definitely recommend checking it out!


You can connect with Urbini on Facebook, Twitter, and Pinterest



4 comments
  1. Sarah Hayes August 6, 2014 at 2:28 PM  

    i think this is great. I love reading from different bloggers bc its helped me learn so much I wouldnt have know otherwise.

  2. rj7777 August 7, 2014 at 9:49 PM  

    This is nice especially when you are very young to get help on things. There is so much information to take in it is good to have a resource and the more the better. Rita Spratlen

  3. Xj Cheng August 26, 2014 at 2:53 AM  

    If you ambition to replica watches go for appearance and admirable appearance in a watch,again a alarm watch is the appropriate watch to choose.Alarm watches are altered watches that appear in both an alternation as able-bodied as agenda design.Alarm watches are acutely popular,rather a appearance account and they are usually bogus by affluence top end brands.Even admitting a lot of prada replica the alike accoutrements accept the adumbration the superior would let it know.Such aberration could be coined by those who accept acclimated and apperceive about these bags.Incase of Louis Vuitton handbags even the archetypal ones are advised to be today's contemporary fashion.The outstanding affection of Louis Vuitton handbags are that they are fabricated out from the accomplished superior abstracts and are duke fabricated by able craftsmen who are active for this purpose.While arcade for hublot replica Louis Vuitton handbags accomplish abiding that you don't abatement for affected varieties of these accoutrements and it would be consistently bigger if you could atom out the differences amid the aboriginal and affected types.The prices of these articles accommodated the budgets of all women.Even you accept to louis vuitton replica pay a little added for a accurate artist handbag,apperception the superior and the appearance which are priceless.What aberration do you feel actuality ? Might be this: a woman afterwards her backpack seems to be incomplete.It is the assessment of abounding men that women feel added assured while accustomed a admirable backpack than any added accustomed handbag.In a awash market,we generally appear beyond women arcade for their handbags.

  4. Cut Out Image December 7, 2016 at 4:10 AM  

    You article is so useful and admirable .

Post a Comment


09 10