Introducing Mom Voyage by Urbini #MC #UrbiniBaby

Posted by Jenna | Tuesday, August 05, 2014




**I participated in a Blog Blast on behalf of Mom Central for Urbini. I received information from Urbini to facilitate my post as well as a promotional item to thank me for my participation.

Once I became a mom, I was turning to friends, family, books and blogs as resources for advice and insight about motherhood and the best way to care for my new baby. I specifically remember stressing about what kind of car seat to get for my newborn baby and wish I had a resource at the time that helped give me some direction. 


That's why I was thrilled to learn more about Mom Voyage and wish it had been around sooner for me as a new parent. Mom voyage is a dynamic new blog, launched by Urbini, that features posts from mom bloggers around the world about pregnancy, birth, and raising young children! I think it's a great way to get a global prospective on things like how different cultures name their babies, how they celebrate pregnancies, what their take is on maternity leave and so many other mom-inspired topics! 

As a mom, I've been impressed with all this blog has to offer and would definitely recommend checking it out!


You can connect with Urbini on Facebook, Twitter, and Pinterest



3 comments
  1. Sarah Hayes August 6, 2014 at 2:28 PM  

    i think this is great. I love reading from different bloggers bc its helped me learn so much I wouldnt have know otherwise.

  2. rj7777 August 7, 2014 at 9:49 PM  

    This is nice especially when you are very young to get help on things. There is so much information to take in it is good to have a resource and the more the better. Rita Spratlen

  3. Cut Out Image December 7, 2016 at 4:10 AM  

    You article is so useful and admirable .

Post a Comment


09 10