These new pacifiers are orthodontically designed with a nipple shaped more like mom’s breast, making them more familiar to babies and resulting in a high acceptance rate. They also come in several cute styles and sizes ranging from birth to 18 months.
A few of the pacifier features are:
- Symmetrical orthodontic shape, making it easier for baby to hold in his or her mouth
- BPA and phthalate-free silicone
- Girl, boy and gender neutral colors
- Dishwasher and sterilizer safe
Aliyah took the pacifier on the first attempt (though she does enjoy chewing on it more than sucking now that she is teething!) One thing I like about this paci, that her other ones don’t have, is the little handle that makes it easy for her little fingers to grab. It’s the cutest thing to see her pick it up and pop it in her mouth!
I received pacifiers in the 'everyday' style, but there are several more fun styles to check out including:
- Night time: Traditional shield style with glow handle, making it easier to find in the dark. With night and sleep themed decorations.
- Air style: Air holes in the shield encourage improved air flow to help minimize risk of skin irritation.
- Fun style: Traditional shield style with bright and playful designs.
Buy It: You can purchase the Tommee Tippee Closer to Nature pacifiers for $5.99 at Target