Office Organization with Staples! {Review}

Posted by Jenna | Wednesday, August 06, 2014



**The products for this review were provided by Staples. All opinions are my own.

Most people organize and clean in the spring, but I have taken advantage of some free time this summer and been organizing room by room. Most recently I organized my office space where I do everything from blog to paying bills. It was becoming a cluttered mess and a catch-all for mail and pretty much everything else! I finally decided to do a complete overhaul and this began when I purchased a new computer. I then got some organizational supplies from Staples to keep all of my files, papers, pens and mail organized. It has been wonderful! I am far more relaxed when things are organized and in their place!

As I was working on this organizing project, I was excited when contacted by staples about two of their must-have items for organized office spaces! I received the customizable ARC notebook system and blue One-Touch Stapler to review!
 

The ARC notebook system features 60 repositionable narrow-rruled sheets, a penholder and interior pocket with business card slots. I love the fact that it allows me to add, move and rearrange pages and accessories to best fit my needs. Having something that so customizeable is much appreciated!!



The 6 3/4 x 8 size is extremely convenient and easy to take with me or leave on my desk without taking up too much room. I recently started working for a direct sales company and have found this to be helpful in keeping everything organized and in one place. I love it!!

There was also the blue One-Touch Stapler. In my opinion, every office needs a stapler..especially this one! The quality is fantastic and I love the color!

I have found that it works great to staple multiple sheets at once and due to the design is easy to staple with just one hand! It has a nonskid rubberized base and handle which makes it easy to hold onto.

If you're working on office organization, or just looking for high quality products that will help keep your life more organized...I would recommend checking these and other products from Staples out.










5 comments
  1. DesiredOne August 7, 2014 at 3:53 PM  

    I am in need of organizing my office. I love how uncluttered yours is! But love that stapler such a cool design.

  2. rj7777 August 7, 2014 at 9:48 PM  

    Staples seems to have everything. I haven't been there in a while for there isn't one very close to me. Will have to check them out. Rita Spratlen

  3. LauraJJ September 4, 2014 at 3:32 PM  

    Oh that is what I need! I really need to organize! I love that the pages are repositional! I know I would be moving them around alot too! I love when I can customize it to meet my needs! Yep..I think it is now time to get organized!

  4. Shelly Peterson September 9, 2014 at 7:37 PM  

    I really need to organize some stuff too. I need to head to Staples and get some supplies. My papers are every where.

  5. Cut Out Image December 7, 2016 at 4:08 AM  

    A lot of thanks for this post shared on public .

Post a Comment


09 10