Please Welcome Our Newest Contributing Author/Reviewer, Renee!

Posted by Jenna | Wednesday, February 12, 2014




As my kids get older I have found that extra time is hard to find. Between school, extra-curricular activities and of course, family time...my time is spread thin. I love blogging and bringing you the best of the best products out there to make the balancing act of motherhood easier. That's why I've decided to call on another great blogger to help co-author and review here at A Mom's Balancing Act to bring you another perspective on motherhood and the products you don't want to miss!

Meet Renee




I've been married for a year and a half to my husband, Jake, and a new mommy to our beautiful daughter, Aliyah. I love spending time outdoors, exploring new places, cooking, and crafting/sewing.
My desire has always been to be a stay at home mom, and I'm so thankful that I'm able to do so! I'm learning as I go and feel more confident each day that this is God's purpose for me.
I love finding new tips and discovering fun and helpful products to help balance this new life of mommyhood, and I'm excited to share some of those with you along the way.





0 comments

Post a Comment


09 10