DIY Cute Candy-Free Valentines! {Free Printable}

Posted by Jenna | Wednesday, February 12, 2014




Valentine's Day is just around the corner and Kaelyn couldn't be more excited! Last year she enjoyed making these cute candy-free Bubbles Valentines for her classmates and has talked about them ever since!


She and I talked again this year, and decided it was fun to do something unique that didn't involve candy. So, we took a look at some ideas on Pinterest and she was drawn to the Maze Valentines ideas right away! 

There were some fun ideas, but I decided to create the Valentine on my own for her. The following is what we came up with...simple and cute!

I cut some cardstock in 3 1/2 x 5" pieces and placed them in the photo tray of my printer. I then printed off enough for her classmates (with the border, as I thought this looked better). Once we had them printed out, we grabbed some of our heart mazes, which I got from Oriental Trading, but I think they're also available at dollar stores as well, and glue dots.

Kaelyn had a lot of fun personalizing each Valentine (there's extra white space at the top for the recipient's name). She was able to do everything from writing the names to placing a maze on each valentine using one glue dot each. 

We think they turned out pretty cute, and Kaelyn is proud to have something she put together all on her own for her friends at school. 

I've made the template available for download to those who are interested. Simply click on the picture. 


We'd love to see and hear about the Valentines you and your little ones are putting together this year. Feel free to share in the comments and if you have a link to a blog post about it, be sure to share that too! :)



3 comments
  1. Steph @ Three Loud Kids! February 13, 2014 at 10:01 AM  

    These are too cute! I hope my daughter gets some cute ones like these vs all those candy filled ones!

  2. Petula February 14, 2014 at 7:46 PM  

    Those are the sweetest Valentine's ever! My kids would love to make those.

  3. Cameron May 21, 2022 at 7:08 AM  

    Great read thanks for sharing this

Post a Comment


09 10