**This post is part of the HEALTHY ESSENTIALS® 2014 program by Johnson & Johnson Consumer Companies, Inc. and The Motherhood, who sent me a box of products and compensated me for my time. Opinions, experiences and photos shared here are all my own, and I hope you enjoy them

Valentine's Day is just around the corner, can you believe it? While my husband and I don't usually do anything too big on Valentine's Day, I always look forward to having a day set aside to go out on a date (dinner and a movie usually) and focus on our love for one another. 

To prepare for our special Valentine's Day date, Johnson & Johnson Consumer Companies, Inc and The Motherhood sent me a variety of Healthy Essentials products to test out. 

One of the first products that stood out to me when my box arrived, was the Listerine Ultraclean Arctic Mint! Afterall, who wants to go on a date without fresh breath?! 
As I've said in the past, I'm a fan of Listerine and love the way it freshens my breath and makes my mouth feel clean! I know with this product, I'll be ready for our Valentine's Day date. It's the only leading mouthwash with an anti-tartar ingredient and new Everfresh Technology for a dentist clean feeling that lasts up to three times longer versus brushing alone. It truly does make my mouth feel like I just left the dentist office!

I have been using the Listerine I received and am very impressed with taste, as well as the clean feel it gives. My hubby has been commenting every time I use it, how fresh my breath is! I'm happy to have it in time to use for Valentine's Day and beyond! He has even given it a try and loves it! 

As you're preparing for Valentine's Day this year, I would recommend trying out Listerine Ultraclean Arctic Mint! You can even head over to HealthyEssentials.com and get a printable coupon for $1 off a variety of Listerine products!

There were several other products in my package that I knew would be great in getting prepared for our big date, the following just to name a few!

Along with mouthwash to keep my breath fresh, I also know it's important to have a good toothpaste. I do my best to take care of my teeth and look for quality toothpaste that not only cleans my teeth, but one that makes my smile dazzle! 

This Valentine's Day I want my smile to look great (afterall, it's one of the only times my hubby and I get a picture together it seems!). Thanks to Rembrandt Deeply White + Peroxide Fresh Mint Toothpaste, I can have clean teeth and a nice white smile! It is made to remove surface stains and deeply penetrates to visibly whiten teeth inside and out. It also restores enamel. Now that's something to smile about! 

As with the Listerine products, there's also a great printable coupon for $3 off any two Rembrandt Whitening Paste or Rinse products at HealthyEssentials.com!

Although fresh breath and a sparkling white smile are important, I also put thought into my beauty routine when I get a date night with my man! That's why I was excited to find two products from Neutrogena Cosmetics that would be perfect in helping me prepare for our date. 

I have used Neutrogena Cosmetics in the past and appreciate how they enhance natural beauty while improving the look of my skin. One product I hand't tried of theirs however, was Neutrogena Healthy Volume Mascara, so I was excited to give it a try. 

I am picky when it comes to mascara, but I have really liked this! The Visible Volume Brush coats and builds even the smallest lashes (which I have) giving them rich, volume-building color! 

For my lips, I was able to try Neutrogena MoistureSmooth Color Sticks which moisturize and condition. I have found that this makes my lips softer and smoother...great for making sure I have kissable lips on Valentine's Day. :)

There's also a printable coupon for $1 off any Neutrogena Cosmetics product at HealthyEssentials.com as well!

These products along with the great tips and coupons found on the Healthy Essentials website this month can help you be healthy and happy for your loved ones this Valentine's Day! Be sure to head over and check them out.




0 comments

Post a Comment


09 10