*I participated in an Influencer Program on behalf of Mom Central Consulting for OshKosh B’gosh. I received a gift card to facilitate my shopping trip and to thank me for participating.

With as quickly as our kids grow we find ourselves shopping for new clothes with each changing season. This time of year that is especially true as we prepare for the holidays and the many family get-togethers and Christmas programs the kids will be a part of. It's important to me that they look nice, while not breaking the bank. That's why I always turn to stores like OshKosh B'gosh where I can find high quality clothing along with great deals and discounts! 

OshKosh B'gosh has been a trusted name in children's clothing for generations. They offer stylish and affordable clothing for kids sizes newborn - twelve! Whether it's a new look for school pictures or comfortable outfits for playing at home, OshKosh offers quality clothing for both formal and casual situations...all at affordable prices!

Being a big fan of OshKosh B'gosh and their great selection of clothing for my kids, I was thrilled to learn I was going to have the opportunity to review some some of the new styles offered this holiday season! Once the $100 gift card for the review arrived, we headed out to the nearest OshKosh B'gosh to check out the newest fashions and shop for the upcoming holiday season!

Walking into OshKosh B'gosh, I was already impressed with the variety of seasonal items available! 


The front of the store was full of great items for the upcoming holiday season for both girls and boys. What I love, is that they not only have a large selection to choose from, but many of their items can be mixed and matched, making more outfits for less money! YAY!


I had so much fun looking around and finding each of the kids some things for this winter. Kaelyn is now in school, so between that, Christmas programs and many family holiday get-togethers I wanted to find her outfits that were not only comfortable but also appropriate for the season and cute! 

This adorable tunic and legging outfit is probably my favorite! It's festive, stylish and something she'll be able to wear at home, at school and even church! 

For the boys, I wanted to find some seasonal items that could be dressed up or down and mixed and match to work for the many different Christmas get-togethers we have coming up. Thanks to OshKosh B'gosh, I was able to do exactly that for all three of the kids! 

I love the stylish look of the button-down shirts under the sweater and sweatshirt. It dresses them up and will make for perfect outfits come Christmas. They have already worn them to church and received comments about how cute their outfits were. 


Having found a couple of outfits for each of the kids, I felt we really got a lot for our money! There were two tunic tops and two pairs of leggings for Kaelyn, a button down shirt and sweater for Kaden and a button down, zip up sweat-shirt and pullover hooded shirt for Caysen! 

Each of these outfits are going to be perfect for the upcoming season and the excellent quality lets me know that they'll hold up and look great wear after wear! I love the two outfits we found for Kaelyn. They're comfortable, but nice enough that she'll be able to wear them for both school and holiday get-togethers. 

Kaden and Caysen will be able to wear their outfits in different ways...wearing the button-down shirts on their own or under the sweater and zip-up sweatshirt. Just look how cute these outfits are!

As we shopped for the upcoming holiday season, I was very happy with our overall shopping experience at OshKosh B'gosh. Not only were we able to find some adorable outfits for each of the kids, but all for a great price! I love that OshKosh offers such wonderful deals and discounts. We were able to use a 25% off coupon which helped a lot! 

If you're looking for great values and style this holiday season, I would definitely recommend checking out all OshKosh B'gosh has to offer by visiting both in-store and online. While you're doing your shopping, be sure to take advantage of the great coupon below as well!

OshKosh B'gosh has offered a special coupon for 25% off a $30 purchase for A Mom's Balancing Act readers! This coupon can also be redeemed online! 


You can also connect with OshKosh B'gosh on Twitter and Facebook



3 comments
  1. Anonymous November 9, 2013 at 6:56 PM  

    Cute kids in cute outfits!!

  2. Tamara B. November 12, 2013 at 8:10 PM  

    I just love their clothing it's so durable, washes without the colors fading, cute designs for boys and girls!

  3. won November 13, 2013 at 1:59 PM  

    I love this, especially at a time when photos will be taken. The clothing is timeless and classic. It wouldn't be photo you'd look back on in twenty years and wonder what you were thinking.

    Wendy T

Post a Comment


09 10