Duracell Quantum Batteries ~ Review #MC

Posted by Jenna | Thursday, November 07, 2013




**I participated in a campaign on behalf of Mom Central Consulting (#MC) for Duracell. I received product samples to facilitate my review and a promotional item as a thank you for participating.

Whether it be to keep our smoke detectors working or making sure our kids stay entertained on long car rides, batteries with a long life are much appreciated! It's amazing to me just how many things require batteries. Sometimes it's easy to forget until the device stops working and needs new batteries. 

With Christmas around the corner and many gifts requiring batteries as well as a lot of traveling planned, it's important to me to have batteries on hand that can help electronics keep up with our busy lifestyle this time of year. That's why I was excited to learn more about Duracell Quantum. 


If you've never heard about Duracell Quantum, it's the most advanced alkaline battery, featuring longer lasting power than any other battery on the market. This battery also features PowerCheck technology that allows users to see on the battery itself the amount of life remaining!

We received some Duracell Quantum batteries to review and I absolutely love the PowerCheck technology. I don't have to wonder when the battery will die, I simply can look on the battery and see the amount of life it has left. This is particularly important when it comes to safety measures like smoke detectors, but also great for when we have a long car ride and want one of the kids' electronic toys or tablets to last the whole time. I love it!

I also appreciate that with Duralock Power Preserve technology that can lock in power in storage for up to 10 years, these batteries can deliver power to both high-drain and low-drain devices! 

Considering the quality and user-friendly features...it's no wonder these are a trusted choice among people! Duracell even donated one million of the Quantum batters to first responders across the US to help them go beyond the call of duty and power their life-saving equipment. 


Duracell has also created Quantum Heroes, a documentary style video series that shines a spotlight on the incredible work of first responders and their stories of sacrifice and heroism. I would encourage you to check it out, here.

I am thankful for being introduced to Duracell Quantum batteries and would definitely recommend them to others. The batteries are being released in a red color opposed to black to differentiate it on store shelves and visually make the quantum leap in power technology...so you shouldn't miss it when you're out looking for them! The red symbolizes the power of the Hi-Density Core.



3 comments
  1. won November 12, 2013 at 8:41 PM  

    I just tried these batteries last week. I was pleased with how long they lasted on my photo light. Worth the investment.

    Wendy T

  2. Anonymous December 3, 2013 at 12:16 PM  

    so abour how much longer do they last? (approximately) Twice as long? Five times as long? Interested so I know if they are worth the extra cost

  3. Anonymous December 26, 2013 at 6:06 PM  

    Not a review, just an advertisement. Pointless....

Post a Comment


09 10