**The gift card for this giveaway was provided by MasterCard. I was also provided a gift card as a thank you for posting. All opinions are my own.
I love the Christmas season and look forward to it each year. However, there are some stresses that come along with the holidays as well! Long lines, pushy salespeople, etc. This year, MasterCard is sharing simple tools to help alleviate some of the holiday chaos and stress, enabling you to Master the Season and take time back to enjoy with friends and family.
With the help from MasterCard's Holiday Guide, we can Master the Season. I was impressed with the variety of tips and information they provide and thought it would be useful to pass along with the shopping season upon us.
When it comes to finding the perfect gift:
- Dining with a Top Chef? Box seats at the Super Bowl? MasterCard helps you give the gift of experience with its Priceless Cities program, which gives cardholders extraordinary experiences, exclusive offers and privileged access to culinary, shopping, sports, travel and entertainment events.
- Want to avoid the unfortunate yearly tradition of returning or re-gifting? Give your tweens or teen a SpendSmart MasterCard Prepaid card. The card will help teach how to budget and with instant text alerts, keep you connected as purchases happen.
- Divide and Conquer - Don't do everything yourself. Empower your kids to make their own gift purchases. Set budget limits by loading a MYPLASH Reloadable Prepaid card for them - it works everywhere Debit MasterCard is accepted.
- Build a Budget - Write down how much you can afford for gifts, travel and other expenses. Use one credit or debit card for everything to help keep an accurate record. A prepaid card limits spending loaded on the card.
- Fuel Your Trip: Join a free loyalty program that helps save money at the gas pump. MasterCard's partnership with Fuel Rewards Network allows members to do just that.
- Check Your Offers - Check with your membership associations or credit cards for special travel offers. For example, World and World Elite MasterCard cardholders get valuable saving, upgrades and experiences including 'best available price' across all travel categories - air, private jet, cruise, chauffeured car service or rental, packaged tours and concierge.