Have You Heard of Dinovember?

Posted by Unknown | Saturday, November 16, 2013


Dinovember is a word that you may have heard of lately.  It's trending on Google searches and the like.  If you haven't heard of it then you can thank me for helping keep you trendy.

First line of the Dinovember blog: "Every year, my wife and I devote the month of November to convincing our children that, while they sleep, their plastic dinosaur figures come to life."

If that doesn't make you want to keep reading then I don't know what does!

Check out the Dinovember blog to find out more about how these truly creative parents are going out of their way to bring a bit of enchantment into their kid's lives.

*I was not asked to promote this page, I just wanted to share because it's fun!




2 comments
  1. Laura S Reading November 17, 2013 at 8:50 AM  

    I saw this too and think it is hilarious!

  2. BeeBubbaBella November 18, 2013 at 12:09 PM  

    OH man how neat! Much better than that elf on the shelf stuff that happens in December.

Post a Comment


09 10