Summer Infant Super Seat Deluxe: Island Giggles ~ Review

Posted by Jenna | Monday, August 05, 2013



**The product for this review was provided by Summer Infant. All opinions are my own and were not influenced in any way.

Summer Infant is a company I know I can count on for bringing parents a large selection of products that are both safe and sensible for little ones. I love how they put their heart and soul into everything they design which is why I am a huge fan of their company and products! We have owned several of their products and are always pleased with the quality and overall appeal for both parent and child!


A popular Summer Infant product you may have seen or used before, is their fan favorite, SuperSeat. They now have a new and improved version called the Super Seat Deluxe: Island Giggles and I was thrilled to learn we were going to have the opportunity to review it.


Features/Benefits:
  • 3-stages: (1) Soft Foam Support Seat  (2)Activity Seat  (3)Booster Seat
  • Soft foam insert adds comfort & helps baby sit upright
  • 360° rotating tray with loads of activities to keep baby engaged
  • 6 Playful toys on a fun filled adjustable/detachable toybar and tray
  • 3-point safety harness
  • Chair straps provided for booster seat mode
  • Ages 4 mo+ (up to 33 lbs)
When the Super Seat Deluxe arrived, I was excited to check it out! Out of the box, there were several pieces that had to be put together, but thanks to the user-friendly instructions...it was very easy.


In no time I had the seat put together and ready to use. I was impressed right away with the quality. As always, Summer Infant has created a product that I can tell will last and hold up well.
As a mom of three, I appreciate when products are made to grow with a child. It's nice when a baby product has more than one purpose, that way we're not buying several different things, but just the one! That's why I love the Super Seat Deluxe so much! It offers 360 degrees of floor time activity fun and a booster all in one! Offering 3 stages (a (1) Soft Foam Support Seat  (2)Activity Seat  (3)Booster Seat), this is something that could be used for many years.

The soft foam infant support seat is a great way to help a baby sit upright when they're just learning how. The insert gives them a comfortable comfort and supportive place to sit, safely. When Caysen was just learning to sit with support, he did not want to lay on his back. He wanted to be sitting most of the time! Having a safe place to put set him was very important, which is why I can see how the Super Seat Deluxe would come in very handy for parents of a young baby.
The activity seat is really neat too! It easily can go from a support seat to an activity seat in just a couple of minutes. We simply hooked the activity tray to the seat and it was ready to go!



The tray rotates 360ยบ, giving a baby lot of activities to keep them engaged and happy. There are 6 playful toys for them to grab and play with (which Caysen loves!) between the toybar and tray. Although Caysen doesn't stay in one place for too long, I wanted to test it out with him so I could show you just how fun it really is. He enjoyed all of the toys, and the snack tray was a big hit! :)
We are going to have a new baby in the family soon and I can't wait for my new niece to try it out when she's old enough! It will be a fun, safe place for her to play...all while keeping her engaged and giving her parents peace of mind.

With the current ages my kids are at, I am especially thankful for the booster seat option. Caysen and Kaden both use a booster seat at meal time, and having a weight limit of up to 33 lbs allows them to both use this booster seat easily. With safety as my primarily concern, I appreciate the 3-point safety harness which keeps them safe and secure. The seat also comes with chair straps for the booster seat mode which is also nice.




It easily attaches to the chair and the boys love it! It's comfortable and gives them the boost they need to reach their food with ease. I also like the smooth surface without all the grooves that some booster seats have. It makes it easy to clean after meals! Afterall, anything to make my daily routine a little easier is much appreciated!

I've been really impressed with the Super Seat Deluxe: Island Giggles! I love the options it provides children at different ages. I could see the support seat and activity tray being great for parents at home when they're making supper and want a safe and fun place for their baby to play and stay entertained. It would also be nice to have when away from home too! It's lightweight and would be easy enough to travel with in the car.

I would definitely recommend parents of little ones check out the Super Seat Deluxe from Summer Infant. It's the ideal place to keep baby entertained, safe and happy!


Buy: You can purchase the Super Seat Deluxe: Island Giggles for $64.99 at SummerInfant.com, as well as Babies R' Us and Target.


You can also connect with Summer Infant on Twitter and Facebook.



0 comments

Post a Comment


09 10