Kohl's ~ One-Stop-Shopping for Back-to-School!

Posted by Jenna | Thursday, August 01, 2013



**I participated in a campaign on behalf of Mom Central Consulting for Kohl’s. I received a promotional item as a thank you for participating.

Shopping with little ones is not always the most fun. Fighting the crowds and long lines can get to being a lot for my hungry, tired kids. That's why when I do shop, I try to find stores that offer much of what I need all in one place. When it comes to back-to-school shopping, it's no different! That's why I love Kohl's.


We have a Kohl's just 30 minutes away from us, so once a week or so we find ourselves shopping there for everything from clothing for the family, shoes, home decor, and more! With Kaelyn starting school in just a few short weeks, Kohl's is also on the top of my list for finding all our back-to-school necessities. They are a one-stop-shop for kids of all age ranges...from preschool, college, etc. When it comes to school shopping this year, we're looking for a variety of items for Kaelyn...backpack, lunch pack, clothing, and shoes.

What I love about shopping at Kohl's is that their fashion and back-to-school items are offered by a variety of quality brands. We shop there for a variety of brands, including Carter's and Jumping Beans for the kids! Every time I shop there, I can tell that they want to accommodate their customers, not to mention maximize savings.
We not only are able to find a great selection of clothing, accessories and more...but all of it at fantastic prices! At Kohl's we can use our Kohl's Cash coupons that we earn as well as our Kohl's credit card and discounts together! We rarely shop at Kohl's without using our credit card, because with it we can get up to 30% off our purchase! That's a lot when we're usually spending on quite a bit. I love it! After discounts, their prices just can't be beat in my opinion.

I've already been able to find many great deals for back-to-school, as well as for fall for the whole family, and look forward to visiting there again this week to find more deals! I would definitely recommend checking out Kohl's to help make back-to-school shopping (and shopping any time of year) easy and affordable!



6 comments
  1. Unknown August 3, 2013 at 11:25 PM  

    I love Kohl's!

  2. web design northern beaches August 5, 2013 at 8:16 AM  

    Shopping habit is really extravaganza thing.I’m still learning from you, but I try to reach my goals.

  3. Dallas roofers August 16, 2013 at 12:06 PM  

    Always eager to shop new stuff that available in market according seasons.

  4. Custom Packaging August 22, 2013 at 2:20 PM  

    Ladies crazy about shopping always.They love shopping daylong to buy their favorite stuff.

  5. Orthotics October 26, 2013 at 12:01 PM  

    I just love shopping and it always drive me crazy.I always prefer online shopping,cool stuff in budget.

  6. yacht charter antigua October 28, 2013 at 3:03 AM  

    Its really looking like a shopping paradise to me.

Post a Comment


09 10