Kohl's ~ Back-to-School Shopping Made Easy! {Review}

Posted by Jenna | Friday, July 19, 2013



**I was provided a Kohl's gift card to facilitate this back-to-school shopping review. All opinions are my own.

It's hard to believe, but school will be here before we know it! As a parent with a school-aged child, we are already busy starting to back-to-school shop! Needing essentials like clothing, backpacks, shoes, etc...I like to do as much of my shopping in one place as possible.

One of our favorite stores to shop at year-round is Kohl's. They offer a large variety of clothing for the whole family, home decor, accessories, and more...all in one place. No matter what the occasion, we are always pleased with the quality and savings at Kohl's.


That's why, with back-to-school nearing, Kohl's is our main stop for getting our kids school-ready!  As a big fan of Kohl's, I was excited to learn we were going to receive a gift card to facilitate a back-to-school shopping review.

Back to school season officially began this month and we've already visited Kohl's gearing up for the school season. As we shopped around, we were really impressed with all of the great deals and the variety they offer for school age children, teachers, and even must-haves for dorm rooms!

As a former teacher, I noticed the women's apparel as we were walking back to the children's clothing. There was a lot of variety for teachers getting ready to go back to school, to choose from with everything from dressy to more casual and comfortable.

As always, the children's clothing department was excellent! We needed quite a bit for Kaelyn as she prepares for Kindergarten and it was nice to find everything from undergarments and socks to shoes, pants and shirts for both the summer and fall/winter seasons!
 




I love the quality of the brands at Kohl's, as well as the fact that many of the children's clothes can be mix and matched. We were able to find some cute short outfits and legging outfits for Kaelyn, that she'll be able to mix and match and get a lot of use out of. This is a cost-effective way to shop, and still gives her plenty of outfits to wear throughout each season.

We also spotted the backpacks and lunch bags which is also something we needed for Kaelyn! YAY!
 
As I mentioned they also have a fabulous shoe department, as well as essentials for college students as well! I found many great deals on furniture for dorm rooms, fun bathroom necessities, bedding, storage options, decor and more!



Our back-to-school shopping was a success with Kohl's. We were able to find the things we needed at great prices. On top of their already low prices, Kohl's offers great savings with their credit card,  coupons and Kohl's cash. We find that we save a lot of money by shopping at Kohl's...I love it!

If you're getting ready for back-to-school shopping, I would definitely recommend Kohl's as a one-stop shopping experience. It's a friendly environment, with a variety of high quality, stylish and affordable clothing items and products for the whole family!



3 comments
  1. Denise Taylor-Dennis July 20, 2013 at 4:32 PM  

    I love shopping at Kohls this is definitely my favorite store to shop for myself and for my son.

  2. Unknown July 20, 2013 at 7:48 PM  

    I love Kohls! Between the great selections and the coupons I get in the mail you can't go wrong!

  3. Sandra VanHoey July 21, 2013 at 6:54 AM  

    Oh how I love Kohls and the quality of clothing you get there. Not to mention, their sales are the best! We didn't have one near us until about 6 months ago and I was SO glad to see it finally is close enough to shop at again.

Post a Comment


09 10