I have to admit I'm not the best when it comes to keeping things organized in a suitcase when traveling. I try, but when it comes right down to it...there's so much stuff and things end up getting wrinkled and smashed. Many things can be ironed and look as good as new...but not dedicates like bras. That's why I was excited when I came across The Brag Company and their stylish line of products...perfect for the traveling woman!
Jane Webb realized she had a problem when her expensive bras kept getting ruined in her suitcase every time she traveled. It didn't matter how they were packed, they would always end up dented and creased. After a lot of searching for a product that would protect them, she came up empty handed. That's when she came up with the idea for The Bra Bag. After many months of failed product designs and a lot of tweaking, The Bra Bag was finally born! In just three years, The Bra Bag is now sold in over 10 countries around the world and is joined by the Panty Pak, the Buxom Bra Bag (for bras up to a 'G' cup) and more!
When I first came across The Brag Company, I not only loved the idea of their products, but also thought they were super cute and stylish! I couldn't have been happier when I found out I was going to have the opportunity to review the Emily Bra Bag.
When it arrived I couldn't wait to check it out. I was even more impressed than I thought I would be. Not only was it even more cute in person...but it was a lot more durable than I expected. It's fantastic quality! I can see why they say it can withstand travel adventures because the hard case really is hard enough to ensure that bras are protected... 'travel in style...arrive in form'!
I also was very happy with the size. I received the regular Bra Bag which can hold up to 6 bras up to size C and even some D cups. It's larger than I expected it to be which is great. Now even for longer trips, I'm sure to have my bras packed and protected in the best way possible.
I am extremely pleased with The Bra Bag! I have had the chance to use it a couple of times already and think it's perfect! I'd love to get more in the future, as they come in so many adorable styles!
Another product that I'd love to get at some point is The Panty Pak. The Panty Pak is perfect for travel as well. No more having to put your panties in a plastic bag. It's a travel bag that zips shut so your panties will not only all be in one place, but it also allows you to keep your 'clean' and 'not so clean' ones separate with their two inside zippered pockets. Isn't it cute?! What a great idea!
Buy It: You can purchase The Bra Bag for $49.95 on The Brag Company website.
Win It: Thanks to The Brag Company, one LUCKY reader is going to win a Bra Bag in the style of their choice!
Extra Entries: (only valid after the required entry has been completed)
1. For TWO extra entries, subscribe to A Mom's Balancing Act via e-mail (easily found along the side column). Be sure to leave TWO comments so that both entries can be counted.
2. For FIVE extra entries, blog about this giveaway (linking to this post and The Brag Company) and leave me FIVE comments with the URL to that post.
3. Post my blog button or blog URL to your blog and leave a comment with the URL to your blog. (If it already is, leave me a comment letting me know)
4. For THREE extra entries, Grab my 'Celebrating Moms' event button and leave a comment with the URL where it can be found.
5. For TWO extra entries, Follow me on Twitter and tweet about this giveaway (Tweet once a day for an extra entry every day)! You can copy and paste: Celebrating Moms #20: Win a Bra Bag of your choice from @thebragcompany @MomBalancingAct http://tinyurl.com/2dm2sbz Ends 5/12 RT PLS!
6. Follow The Brag Company on Twitter
7. Become a Fan of A Mom's Balancing Act on Facebook
8. Become a Fan of The Brag Company on Facebook
9. Share about this giveaway on Facebook Share
10. For TWO extra entries, Sign up for The Brag Company Newsletter
10. Follow my blog publicly on Google Friend Connect
11. Enter any of my other current giveaways. Leave me a comment on which one(s)....ONE entry for EACH giveaway you enter!!
This giveaway will end May 12th and is open to the US Only!