New! Weight Watchers Snack Cakes Review

Posted by Jenna | Thursday, February 25, 2010



Did you know that Weight Watchers came out with new and improved creme-filled snack cakes?? I'm not a 'Weight Watcher', but when I found out that some of their new cakes included Chocolate Creme, Lemon Creme and Carrot Creme...I knew I just HAD to try them! It's no secret that I LOVE sweets!
I was thrilled when asked to sample the variety of my choice. And, of course...I went with the chocolate creme. I am not always a fan of 'health food' because it usually tastes bland. I wasn't sure what to expect, but was definitely excited to give it a try. After eating one bite I can tell you that these little cakes far exceeded my expectations. They are incredibly yummy. I not only loved the creme filling, but also the moistness of the cake.

I am not much of a dieter, but when I eat sweets I try to do so in moderation. That's what I love about the Weight Watchers products...they make it super easy to watch your portions by giving you their point value (these were 1 point for each cake) as well as being individually wrapped. I did not feel guilty at all for eating them because they are a low-fat and low calorie snack. It's great to know that eating healthy can still include delicious snacks like these!

I would definitely recommend the new Weight Watchers treats to anyone looking for a tasty, sweet snack without all the calories.

**The product for this review was provided for free by Weight Watchers. This was not a paid post and my honest opinions were given.**



3 comments
  1. Anonymous June 21, 2010 at 9:53 PM  

    I, my mom, and my 3 sisters all despise the NEW WW chocolate creme cakes. We absolutely loved the old Chocolate cakes and can’t believe they traded that recipe for this new one. We have stopped buying them and hope more folks who do not like the change will say so and not buy the new ones and maybe they’ll change back! i wouldn’t even mind the creme IF they had kept the same recipe otherwise. THERE IS NO COMPARISON!

  2. Anonymous August 5, 2014 at 1:41 AM  

    I¡¦ll right away grab your rss as I can not in finding your email subscription link or newsletter service. Do you have any? Please let me understand so that I may subscribe. Thanks.
    aspextec |

    sebtrschools |

    lovetocrystal |

    http://www.eastbaywaldorfschool.org |

    www.amnutriologia.org |

    rebeccaomonira.co.uk |

    laromitaschoolofart |

    http://www.bricschool.org |

    http://www.unisprachkurse.org |

    onequeenannesgate |

  3. Anonymous October 24, 2014 at 6:18 AM  

    I have subscribed to your rss feed which really should do the trick! Have a nice day!


    www.greeneducationcuhk.com |

    3gathome.com |

    powertech-haiti.com |

    gatewaycanyonairtour |

    zefitech |

Post a Comment


09 10