With March just around the corner and the temps still below freezing most days...I have started to wonder if winter will ever end. I have a feeling I am not alone. There are many things I dislike about this season, but one thing I do love is being indoors where it's warm and cuddling up with a blanket on the couch to read books, watch TV, and spend time as a family. Our daughter Kaelyn loves to do the same, which is why I was very excited to be introduced to the St. Eve Kids' Cozy.
St. Eve Kids offers a comfortably cute line of children's sleepwear, loungewear, underwear and more for both girls and boys. Their line of apparel welcomes a whole new world of playmates thanks to St. Eve Kid’s DramaU™ characters featured on the St. Eve Kid’s apparel. These bubbly characters, exclusive to St. Eve Kids, pop up on garments and make the perfect pals for kids bursting with personality and attitude. Drama U actually has a contest going on right now for a chance to win a year's worth of St. Eve Kids Sleepwear! For more info, visit www.dramau.com.
I'm sure most of you are familiar with blankets that have sleeves?! They seem to be a very popular item among adults...especially during these winter months. Well, thanks to St. Eve Kids' your little one can lounge comfortably with a blanket with sleeves too.
We were sent St. Eve Kids' Pink Cozy for Kaelyn. I knew she would love it, but until we received it in the mail...I wasn't quite sure how it would fit her since the size is one size fits most (girls' sizes betwen 6-9). I was excited for her to try it out though, and so was she! When it arrived she immediately ran to the couch to curl up with it. Although big, I thought it worked great for her. It's something she will be able to use for a very long time which is terrific! The Cozy would definitely fit most sizes considering it fit my 2 year old.
I have even used it! As an adult, I thought it worked very well. It's quite long and, other than the arms being a little short for me...it worked perfectly! I am able to stay warm and relax in comfort.
I was very impressed with how warm and snuggly it is! I love how soft and plush it is too. Oh, and the color we got is great as well! It's definitely the perfect way for Kaelyn to stay warm while still being able to look at her books and do other things at the same time. Since receiving it, she has already used it several times.
I also love the other patterns/colors they offer the Cozy in...aren't they cute?!
Pink w/dots Cozy
Buy It: The St. Eve Kids Cozy retails for $20 and is sold at Von Maur, Bon Ton stores, online through QVC, Sleepwear.com and more!
Win It: One lucky reader will win a St. Eve Kids' Pink Cozy like the one I received. To enter, leave a comment letting me know who the Cozy would be for if you won.
Extra Entries: (only valid after the required entry has been completed)
1. For TWO extra entries, subscribe to A Mom's Balancing Act via e-mail (easily found along the side column). Be sure to leave TWO comments so that both entries can be counted.
2. For FIVE extra entries, blog about this giveaway (linking to this post) and leave me FIVE comments with the URL to that post.
3. Post my blog button or blog URL to your blog and leave a comment with the URL to your blog. (If it already is, leave me a comment letting me know)
4. For TWO extra entries, Follow me on Twitter and tweet about this giveaway (Tweet once a day for an extra entry every day)! You can copy and paste: RT Enter to win a St. Eve Kids Pink Cozy (blanket w/sleeves for kids) @MomBalancingAct http://tinyurl.com/ya89449 Ends 3/10
5. Become a Fan of A Mom's Balancing Act on Facebook
6. Follow my blog publicly on Google Friend Connect
7. Enter one of my other giveaways and leave me a comment letting me know that you did (current giveaways can be found along the side column)....ONE entry for EACH giveaway you enter!!
This giveaway will end March 10th and is open to the US Only!
**The products for this review and giveaway were provided for free by St. Eve Kids. This was not a paid post and my honest opinions were given.**