As I've said many times before, it's very important to me to find good quality and safe toys for my children. It's sad to think about all of the toxic chemicals many of the toys are made with on the market today. That's why I take comfort in knowing ecoTimeToys.com is doing their part to offer parents a place to find eco-friendly toys that are safe for children as well as our environment.
I recently did a review for ecoTimeToys.com and said how much I appreciated the high quality materials they use to make safe products for kids. I love that everything is free of harmful chemicals and toxins and undergo testing to ensure their safety. Any of their items would make terrific gifts this Christmas. Whether it be for a baby or an older child...they have a little something for many age ranges. What's great is, there's so much to choose from!
We were sent the Beginner Band Set by Melissa and Doug.
Kaelyn has some instrumental type toys, but nothing like this! As we opened it up and used each piece in the set...I could tell it was high quality. I love knowing it's safe for her to play with too! It features a xylophone, a kazoo, castanets, a harmonica and a jingle stick in a wooden crate! It's the ideal way to get kids interested and involved with music. Kaelyn absolutely loves it, especially the xylophone!
If you're looking for safe and eco-friendly toys this holiday season, I would recommend checking out ecoTimeToys.com! They have a wonderful selection to choose from that suit children of all ages.
Buy It: You can purchase the Beginner Band Set by Melissa and Doug from ecoTimeToys.com for $24.99.
How To Enter To Win: ecoTimeToys.com has generously offered one lucky reader a $30 Gift Certificate. To enter, visit ecoTimeToys.com and leave me a comment letting me know what you would use the $30 towards if you won.
How To Get Extra Entries: (only valid after the required initial entry has been completed)
1. For TWO extra entries, subscribe to A Mom's Balancing Act via e-mail (easily found along the side column). Be sure to leave TWO comments so that both entries can be counted.
2. For FIVE extra entries, blog about this giveaway (linking to this post and ecoTimeToys.com) and leave me FIVE comments with the URL to that post.
3. Post my blog button or blog URL to your blog and leave a comment with the URL to your blog. (If it already is, leave me a comment letting me know)
4. For THREE extra entries, post my Holiday Extravaganza event button to your blog and leave me THREE comments with the URL to your blog. (button can be found along side column)
5. For TWO extra entries, Follow me on Twitter and tweet about this giveaway (Tweet once a day for an extra entry every day)! You can copy and paste: Win an ecoTimeToys.com $30 Gift Certificate during #HolidayExtravaganza Giveaway Event @MomBalancingAct http://tinyurl.com/yz97wfq Ends 12/5
6. Follow ecoTimeToys.com on Twitter
7. Become a Fan of A Mom's Balancing Act on Facebook
8. Become a Fan of ecoTimeToys.com on Facebook
9. Follow my blog publicly on Google Friend Connect
10. Join the ecoTimeToys.com E-mail List (found near the top of their homepage)
11. Enter one of my other giveaways and leave me a comment letting me know that you did (current giveaways can be found along the side column)....ONE entry for EACH giveaway you enter!!
This giveaway will end December 5th and is open to the US Only!