There are a lot of toys out there, but in my opinion...finding good quality toys is usually not very easy. That's why I was happy to have had the opportunity to learn more about ebeanstalk and the good, safe toddler toys and kids toys they provide. Ebeanstalk is a great toy website dedicated to providing quality toys for children. What's great, is that they have Moms like you and me help them pick the toys they offer on their website. I was very excited to be asked to review the toy they sent called the Melissa and Doug Shapes Sound Puzzle! It's one of their many toys for a 2 year old which is just perfect for Kaelyn at this point in her development.

As a former preschool teacher and parent of a 2 year old...I am always looking for toys that are developmentally appropriate, educational and fun for Kaelyn. That's exactly what I found when we received this Melissa and Doug Sound Puzzle in the mail. I had no idea there was even such a thing...but am so happy we've had the chance to review it. Now I want all the sound puzzles available!

Kaelyn has always enjoyed puzzles but seems to get bored of them quickly. I was curious if she'd have the same issue with this puzzle. To my surprise she not only loved it, but it kept her occupied for a very long time! It's one of the first toys she pulls out in a day. Anytime another child is over to play, she gets out her new puzzle and shows it to them. She knows some of her shapes, but now that she's had the chance to play with a toy that actually encourages shape recognition through words...she's learning them even more quickly. We were shocked as we played with her one day and she pointed to the trapezoid and said "trapezoid".

This toy from Ebeanstalk is a lot of fun and definitely encourages learning...especially for Kaelyn who is an auditory and hands-on type of learner. I love how unique it is, and the fact that there are even more sound puzzles available is great! She'll definitely be getting one of the others for Christmas this year! As with any Melissa and Doug toy we've ever had or used, this product was very durable and great quality. I can see it lasting for a very long time!

I would definitely recommend this toy to any parent with a 2 year old. It's fun, it's educational and challenges them just enough where they enjoy playing with it for long lengths of time. It's gotten Kaelyn even more interested in doing other puzzles and learning her shapes. Melissa and Doug Sound Puzzles would be a great Christmas gift for young children.

**The product for this review was provided for free by ebeanstalk. This was not a paid post and my honest opinions were given.**



0 comments

Post a Comment


09 10