Whether it be during pregnancy, just after, or while nursing...every mama knows how sensitive your breasts can be during these times. The shower, which is supposed to be a "mini retreat", can be quite uncomfortable for this reason. Being 9 months pregnant and expecting to nurse our little one who is due any day now, I am SO happy I came across The Shower Hug.
The Shower Hug is a product made by Moms for Moms of the most luxurious terry velour. It's dye-free, super soft and ideal for the sensitive breasts of pregnant, new and nursing moms. It can be worn inside of the shower to provide gentle support. It acts as a warm compress which helps to sooth breasts and ease engorgement. I sure wish I would have had this when I was nursing Kaelyn. The Shower Hug can be worn outside of the shower too. Many Mom's have found it to be a comfortable alternative to wearing a nursing bra to bed. It soaks up any leaks and gives your shoulders a break with its strapless design.
I was sent The Shower Hug along with a Burp and Wash Cloth Gift Set.
When it first arrived in the mail, I was very impressed with the way they were packaged. Presented so beautifully would definitely make it a wonderful shower gift for any new or expecting Mom. After putting The Shower Hug on I couldn't believe how soft it really is. Wow, how comfortable! I have really enjoyed the times I've been able to use it towards the end of my pregnancy, and know it will be wonderful to have while nursing.
I was also sent a Belmama Wash Cloth and Burp Cloth Set. They too were amazingly soft! I am very happy to have them to use with our baby when he/she arrives!
I am thrilled to have had the opportunity to review these products and am so excited to have them to use throughout nursing our new baby. I would definitely recommend them and think it would make a terrific shower gift or Christmas gift for any mom-to-be, new mom or nursing mom on your list this year.
Buy It: The Shower Hug, Burp Cloth, and Wash Cloth can all be purchased in The Hug Shop as well as a number of retail locations.
How To Enter To Win: One lucky reader will win a Shower Hug of their own. To enter, visit The Shower Hug FAQ's section and tell me something you learned.
How To Get Extra Entries: (only valid after the required initial entry has been completed)
1. For TWO extra entries, subscribe to A Mom's Balancing Act via e-mail (easily found along the side column). Be sure to leave TWO comments so that both entries can be counted.
2. For FIVE extra entries, blog about this giveaway (linking to this post and The Shower Hug) and leave me FIVE comments with the URL to that post.
3. Post my blog button or blog URL to your blog and leave a comment with the URL to your blog. (If it already is, leave me a comment letting me know)
4. For THREE extra entries, post my Holiday Extravaganza event button to your blog and leave me THREE comments with the URL to your blog. (button can be found along side column)
5. For TWO extra entries, Follow me on Twitter and tweet about this giveaway (Tweet once a day for an extra entry every day)! You can copy and paste: Win a Shower Hug by Belmama and Cherub during #HolidayExtravaganza Giveaway Event @MomBalancingAct http://tinyurl.com/y8hmow4 Ends 12/6
6. Follow The Shower Hug on Twitter
7. Become a Fan of A Mom's Balancing Act on Facebook
8. Become a Fan of The Shower Hug on Facebook
9. Follow my blog publicly on Google Friend Connect
10. Enter any of my other giveaways and leave me a comment letting me know that you did (current giveaways can be found along the side column)....ONE entry for EACH giveaway you enter!!
This giveaway will end December 6th and is open Worldwide!