Early last month, I was contacted to test and review a fun product kit of the new Destinations Collection from Febreze! Loving Febreze products as much as I do, you could say I was more than excited to try out these great items. I had no idea what to expect, so when I received the package on my doorstep last week, I was thrilled to find three great products...all scents that were new and wonderful!

How would you like to temporarily getaway to an exotic place? That's what this new collection can give you with their fresh three scents, Hawaiian Aloha, Brazilian Carnaval and Moroccan Bazaar. It's absolutely refreshing and gives your home a feeling of renewal. Even if the economy is preventing you from taking that dream vacation...it's great to know that with Febreze you can still have that "scent getaway" where a vacation experience is brought right to your own home.

I really enjoyed the new scents Febreze is offering through this collection, and thought others might as well. For those that are interested, you can even find savings over on Walmart's website. In their free samples/trials section they are offering a booklet with cleaning tips, recipes and coupons for Febreze and other popular brands like Dawn, Swiffer, and more!



0 comments

Post a Comment


09 10