Diapers are probably one of the most expensive things with having a young child who is not potty trained. Our daughter is 16 months old...and although she can tell us when she is about to go potty, or after she has gone.....I have a feeling it will still be a while before she is out of diapers. That means finding all the deals I can on diapers...whether that be coupons, sales or even freebies! Did you know that there are actually ways to get free diapers?!?

In the past I have signed up to get free samples of diapers through Walmart's free sample section, but have never found any other way to get freebies....that is, until now!! I was reading Engineer a Debt Free Life by Money Savin' Momma, and happened to come across a recent post about free diapers through Arquest! They do diaper studies often and are always looking for parents to review 20 free diapers that they send. They also send you a survey to fill out, and a week later will call for your responses (only takes about 2 minutes I guess). After you have completed your survey, they will send you 10 dollars as well! You can be contacted to do this multiple times, which is an added bonus!

Don't pass up an opportunity to get free diapers. Help Arquest out with their diaper studies by calling today!

Girls: 1-888-342-7372 ext. 646
Boys: 1-888-342-7372 ext. 634

You can also call the number above and just dial 9 for the "diaper study" option. It will take you to a recording where you leave your name, phone number, child's gender and diaper size...then they will get back to you when there's an opening.



2 comments
  1. Cascia Talbert March 18, 2009 at 12:35 PM  

    I'm always looking for freebies! Thank you for sharing this one.

  2. Cher March 19, 2009 at 12:00 AM  

    I just posted about this too a few days ago. I am getting my first pack, it only took a month to get a call back but I did and now I am just waiting for my diapers to arrive!

    Oh and thanks for the spark (social spark). I blogged back for you:

    http://mamasmoneysavers.com/2009/03/mom-blog-review-moms-balancing-act.html

    Oh and don't forget to check out my giveaways!

Post a Comment


09 10