Another great find that I just had to pass along is one from All You magazine!! I happened to check out their site today and saw that they are offering 2 free trial issues to anyone who signs up for them! This is a great find for anyone who enjoys learning more about money saving tips and a resource for some really great coupons! If you decide you want to keep the subscription going it only costs $21.24 for the other 10 for the rest of the year! I thought this was an amazing deal and wanted to share with others who might be interested!

I also came across the "free samples" section on Walmart's website which offers a free sample of All You magazine as well. It would definitely be worth checking out as well. What better way to see if you like all that this wonderful magazine has to offer than to try a free issue first!

If you decide you LOVE this magainze, as I'm sure you will with all the great coupons they offer....you can purchase a full year subscription of All You magazine over at Amazon for 19.97! Check it out today!



1 comments
  1. t March 17, 2009 at 9:38 PM  

    I love the free samples section on the Walmart site! The best part is you get the samples in a week or less....and they are good sized! I don't have little babies but I sent for the Huggies Aloe Wipe samples to keep in the car. It was a good sized package!! All the items are great for travel!

Post a Comment


09 10