Before being pregnant with Kaelyn, I have to admit that I wasn't aware of the harmful effects many of our daily cleaning products have on our health. I don't even think it was so much that I didn't know, I guess I just never thought about it before. Then, when I became pregnant, and now having her here with us...my complete mindset has changed. I am now all for Green cleaning products that are safe to use for the sake of our health and hers.

One of my favorite brands, and one I'm still becoming more and more familiar with is Seventh Generation. I love knowing that the products I'm using are not harmful to our health. Not only are their cleaning products great, but the baby products they offer like their chlorine-free wipes, are amazing! If you've never tried them, you definitely should. In fact, it not only can be a healthy decision to make for your family, but one that will save you money as well. If you visit their website, you can sign up for an account and gain access to many useful coupons. I recently came across this option and thought I'd pass it along.



2 comments
  1. Jeff9 March 1, 2009 at 11:55 PM  

    Save Trees? Save money and the Earth and be clean at the same time! Get serious and add Bathroom Bidet Sprayers to all your bathrooms. I think Dr. Oz on Oprah said it best: "if you had pee or poop on your hand, you wouldn't wipe it off with paper, would you? You'd wash it off” Available at www.bathroomsprayers.com with these you won't even need toilet paper any more, just a towel to dry off! Don’t worry, you can still leave some out for guests and can even make it the soft stuff without felling guilty. It's cheap and can be installed without a plumber; and runs off the same water line to your toilet. You'll probably pay for it in a few months of toilet paper savings. And after using one of these you won't know how you lasted all those years with wadded up handfuls of toilet paper. Now we're talking green and helping the environment without any pain.

  2. Anonymous August 22, 2014 at 3:12 AM  

    "I assure you will not go to Liverpool Mario Balotelli. He's a great player, but is the M88's AC Milan, "manager Brendan Rodgers told three weeks ago," I've thought about that case but will not sign a contract with any player M88 so both ".

    Rodgers's words become meaningless in less than a month later, when Liverpool striker is about to bring Italy for £ 16m. The departure of Luis Suarez - Scorer and m88 news as well as the best player the Premier League last season - has made fans doubt the ambition of the club after a season-high flight.

Post a Comment


09 10