Lesson in Motherhood: 2

Posted by Jenna | Sunday, December 23, 2007

Wow, as a mom I sure do learn something new everyday! Mainly I've been learning lessons to live by as a stay at home mom. Recently I discussed one thing that I came to terms with. Now, I am posting to discuss a second lesson that I have really taken to heart....Remember What's Important & Throw The Lists Away...

Again, you might be asking...what does she mean?! Well, let me explain. Before I had Kaelyn I was used to having a routine of sorts and getting done what I needed to. Now that kind of goes along with Lesson number one you might be saying, but keep reading. When I say Remember What's Important I not only mean that I must come to terms with the fact that I might not get my whole list of things done in a day, but I must make sure that I don't. Huh?! Is probably something you're asking yourself now! I know, I know...I may be confusing at times, but bare with me. :) What I mean is that I want to throw my lists away, not only to just take it a day at a time and go with the flow, but also so that I can spend more precious time with my beautiful daughter! Children are only young for such a short period of time. They grow so quickly and I want to cherish every moment I have at home with her. If this means throwing the lists away...then so be it....I want to remember that she is more important than any chore or task I have to do around the house!



3 comments
  1. Anonymous March 3, 2013 at 7:01 AM  

    [p]The Nike Shox has Associate in Nursing [url=http://www.newcheapuggbootsau.co.uk]cheap ugg boots sale[/url] distinctive dynamic support method,can gift all the foot is required to help operating quick wanton . All-round basketball folks usually go to the mid top only because the selection offers the best ease and comfort, ankle support and velocity to their motion . Many of direct factory outlet type online UGG boot stores offer customization facility also that facilitates to get the desired design and style with negligible and minor changes . UGG snow boots, take away the functionality, the more will be the attitude any particular one, highlight a mode, described with this section can be edited to gUGG boots Slim is definitely the trend from the annual land selection . After that, mixing all the over figures collectively, Ugg Sparkle Boots [url=http://www.newcheapuggbootsau.co.uk]cheap ugg boots[/url] gets the very obvious election . There is no substitution for an authentic sheepskin Ugg boot . com http://www . Cheap uggs is a fun and sexy male friend request.[/p][p]Even though any time gave their own becauty besides, that they also [url=http://www.newcheapuggbootsau.co.uk]new ugg boots[/url] individual its captivating . Moccasins (in all probability you know more about UGG, EMU and other manufacturers) are popularized because of their softness and warm convenience as properly . Recommend a UGG website . offersneaker . M u c h o f t h i s b e h a v i o u r s r e s u l t s o m e t h i n g a b o u t y o u . After i seemed to be young, I enjoy enjoy our the entire family along the steady steady stream . Some time ago, it is the main person of special interest, such as hiking, outdoor activities to participate [url=http://www.newcheapuggbootsau.co.uk]ugg boots australia[/url] in a favorite shoe brand . 5miles just about [url=http://www.newcheapuggbootsau.co.uk]chestnut ugg boots[/url] every way.[/p]

  2. wasim April 28, 2013 at 2:55 AM  

    They grow so http://www.essaywritingadvisor.com/ quickly and I want to cherish every moment I have at home with her.

  3. Anonymous August 15, 2014 at 2:57 AM  

    9-year thirst for the title has been cleared after Hull City win the FA Cup in the previous season m88mi
    , but a trophy "class 2" Arsenal are not enough to feel satisfied. FA Cup just a sip of water while the M88 into London team are looking to swim in the great sea, and to realize their ambition to prepare yourself for the necessary baggage M88. Ospina, Calum Chambers, Debuchy, Alexis Sanchez was coming but Gunners are still missing.

Post a Comment


09 10