**The product for this review was provided at no cost to me. However, all opinions are my own and were not influenced in any way.

I don't know about you, but summertime is the busiest time of year for us! Although we have a ton of fun, we are on the go constantly and frequently get behind on housework and things that need to get done. This includes laundry, and of course...ironing! I am always looking for ways to make my daily to-do list a little bit easier, which is why I was thrilled when asked to review the new Downy Wrinkle Releaser Plus! 

We were sent a Down Wrinkle Release review kit and it arrived just in time. The laundry had been piling up and I had lots of clothes that were in need of ironing as we prepared to leave for our family vacation. I was able to first put the Downy Wrinkle Releaser Plus to the test by using a tee that came in the kit. It was wrinkled, and I will admit I had my doubts whether the wrinkles would come out just by spraying the wrinkles away. 

Well...it actually did work and I was amazed! All this time I've been trying to find time to heat up the iron and iron one outfit after another when I could have just been using the Downy Wrinkle Releaser Plus and taking some stress out of our busy schedule! I loved how well it worked so much, that I even brought one of the smaller bottles with us on vacation. It was a great way to make sure that our outfits that got a little wrinkled in the suitcase were ready to wear when the time came! 

So how does it work you ask?! Well...it really is simple (which I love as a busy mom!). You simply spray it on the clothes, give it a tug to loosen the wrinkles and then smooth them flat. As your clothes dry the wrinkles magically just disappear! Downy has perfected the sprayer to deliver a finer mist. It has broader coverage to reduce drying time. I'm thankful to have supply on hand, and will definitely be buying more when I run out!



This wonderbottle as it's known in its new campaign is not only great for reducing wrinkles in clothes, but it has many other uses as well! It can be used as a quick fix solution to remove creases from pillowcases, bed sheets, drapery, tablecloths, cloth napkins, ribbons on holiday decorations, and many other household items. It can also help to remove odors and freshen up furniture, pet beds and even infant car seats just to name a few. And for those who still like to iron, it serves as a better ironing aid than water without the residue of starch. I have even used it to help with static cling with great success!

I am very impressed with this product and would definitely recommend it to others. Downy Wrinkle Releaser Plus is sold at Walmart, Target, Walgreens, Kroger, Publix and many other grocery, drug, and mass retailers. Downy Wrinkle Releaser Plus is sold in a 1-liter bottle for $6.99 and a 500 mL bottle for $4.19. It is also available in a travel-friendly 3-ounce size for $1.99. For more information visit www.downywrinklereleaserplus.com.






2 comments
  1. DesiredOne July 30, 2014 at 12:08 AM  

    I always wondered if this works. My husband could use it when he is on his business trips.

  2. Terra Heck July 31, 2014 at 12:01 AM  

    I've used Downy Wrinkle Releaser Plus for a couple months now and I love how it works. It gets rid of wrinkles and smells good.

Post a Comment


09 10