Celebrate July 4th with Staples!

Posted by Jenna | Monday, June 30, 2014




**The product for this review was provided by Staples. All opinions are my own.

When the 4th of July comes around each year, one of my first thoughts is to plan a family get-together. Last summer we invited my whole family over and had an amazing time enjoying each other's company, playing in the pool and of course...enjoying a delicious BBQ meal! 


This year Staples wants to help make your July 4th BBQ eco-friendly with their Staples Sustainable Earth line! 

I was sent several products to review, and let me tell you...they have everything you will need and more!! I really hadn't thought of Staples when planning a 4th of July BBQ...but that has all changed now! They have everything from sustainable cups, plates, bowls, and napkins to cutlery for entertaining and disinfecting wipes and all-purpose cleaner for cleaning up afterwards!!

These eco-preferable products are made with renewable resources, recycled materials and/or are third-party certified to validate their environmental attributes. I love this about these products and couldn't wait to share about all of them with all of you!

The Breakroom products like cups, plates, cutlery, and napkins are made from renewable resources, and/or compostable materials. As with anything I've purchased at Staples in the past, I was very happy to find the quality was top-notch of these products! 

The cleaning supplies are also high quality! I was impressed with how well they work and love the fact that they are a great way to lessen impact on the environment. 

As you plan for your fun July 4th get-togethers, I would encourage you to check out Staples and their great Sustainable Earth Line! 




1 comments
  1. rj7777 July 3, 2014 at 8:27 PM  

    I would have never thought to get these items at Staples. Very different from what I thought. Thanks for sharing about it. I guess they have a lot more than I thought. I haven't been there in a while, a long while!! Rita Spratlen

Post a Comment


09 10