Aveeno Baby Celebrates Father's Day #AveenoDad

Posted by Jenna | Friday, June 13, 2014




**I participated in an Influencer Activation on behalf of Mom Central Consulting for AVEENO. I received product samples to facilitate my review a promotional item to thank me for participating. 

From the time my kids were just babies, bathtime has always been a daily opportunity to bond with them. These cherished moments with my children have formed the foundation of a nurturing relationship that will last for many years to come! 

Like all kids, my kids love baths...and if they have a choice, they prefer for Daddy to give it to them. He worries less about messes and is lots of fun! He likes to play with their little basketball hoop and of course, enjoys playing with the bubbles and singing with them! It's precious to watch and something I never grow tired of. The kids adore their daddy...and so do I! 


In celebration for Father's Day, Aveeno Baby wants to capture and celebrate these precious moments shared by dads around the globe! 
                           
My kids have the best daddy around, and I was thrilled to hear how Aveeno Baby was celebrating men just like him! I am a huge fan of Aveeno Baby, as it's a trusted brand by dermatologists and pediatricians and one I've used on all three of my kids without hesitation. 

I love that Aveeno understands that being a parent is the most important job in the world and that every choice we make affects the health of our little ones. Their products are specifically formulated with Active Naturals ingredients like soothing colloidal oatmeal, to provide both gentle and effective solutions for a baby's sensitive skin. This ensure that bath time remains a fun time spent with our kids!

As I mentioned, bath time is a special time at our house and a great way for us to bond with our kids. My husband does an especially great job of it which is why I love being able to honor him this Father's Day thanks to Aveeno Baby! What makes him so special to the kids and I, is his selflessness. He's hardworking and would do anything for us. He is also loving and always makes his family a priority. The kids also enjoy how much fun daddy is, playing games, watching tv....he is someone they really look up to and I'm so happy we can call him dad and husband. He truly is the greatest!
                                       
We made a short clip noting some of our favorite things about Daddy along with our thoughts on the Aveeno Baby products we were sent to review. 

I would have to agree with everything my kiddos said about their sweet daddy. He really is special and someone we are so proud of. I also agree with their feelings about the Aveeno Baby products. As an Aveeno fan, I have been very happy with how gentle they are on my kids' skin. Having two boys with eczema, it's nice to find something that doesn't irritate their skin and leaves them feeling clean and soft. 

The products also smell amazing! My daughter especially loves how it makes her hair smell!







5 comments
  1. rj7777 June 13, 2014 at 10:01 PM  

    This is so cute!! Thanks for sharing!! You have some cuties there. Rita Spratlen

  2. jasmine119 June 19, 2014 at 12:53 PM  

    That is sweet! aveeno is great also

  3. LauraJJ June 19, 2014 at 3:26 PM  

    Oh I love how the Aveeno did not irritate your boys skin! Carter has sensitive skin and I will have to try this for him!

  4. Janet W. June 22, 2014 at 6:37 PM  

    We love using the Aveeno Wash and Shampoo on my grandsons. They have really sensitive skin and this works well on them.

  5. Deborah G. June 24, 2014 at 11:55 AM  

    Thanks for sharing, it is so nice to find products that do not irritate skin.

Post a Comment


09 10