Kohl's Spring Trends ~ Review #MC

Posted by Jenna | Saturday, March 15, 2014




**I participated in a campaign on behalf of Mom Central Consulting for Kohl’s. I received a Kohl’s gift card to facilitate my post and as a thank you for participating.

Shopping with children is not always the most fun. They are often restless and asking how much longer until we can leave within minutes of entering a store. That's why I appreciate stores like Kohl's that offer much of what I need all in one place! 



As many of you already know, I love Kohl's! We have one not far from where we live, so once a week or so we find ourselves shopping for everything from clothing for our family to home decor and more! 

With Spring around the corner, I've been wanting to do a little shopping, not only for the kids, but myself as well! With each season it's fun to get a few pieces to update my wardrobe and Kohl's is a great place to do just that! 

Kohl's sent me a gift card to check out their new spring fashion collections and purchase a new spring outfit for myself! As I browsed through the women's clothing at Kohl's, I was impressed with the large selection offered. One of the best things about the shopping trip, was that I had so many different clothing lines and styles to choose from! With Jennifer Lopez, LC Lauren Conrad, Simply Vera Vera Wang, Apt. 9 and many others, there's something for everyone! 

In searching for a great spring outfit, my focus was on something fun, feminine, versatile and stylish. I love, love, LOVE pink, so having a 'wink of pink' in the outfit was also a must! 

As a busy mom, I like outfits that are comfortable, cute and easy to dress up or down. Denim and neutral colors are a great way to do this, so I was instantly drawn to the LC Lauren Conrad roll cuff denim jeans and a neutral colored feminine Apt. 9 blouse with lace on the sleeves. Once I had the main pieces to my outfit, I wanted to find a couple of accessories that would allow me to style in different ways...both dressy and more casual.

I checked out the statement necklaces and oh my does Kohl's have a GREAT selection! I love a bold necklace, and there were many to choose from. I found one from Apt. 9 that is fabulous. It had colors that went well with the top and jeans, and best of all had a great pop of a pink color in it!

There are also many great handbags to choose from this spring as well! I really liked the straw handbags and bought one that is great for on the go. It's small, stylish and casual. I love it!

When I got home, I was excited to put everything together. The jeans are very comfortable and perfect for Spring! I love that they are more fitted and even have a fun belt that came with them! They will look great with a pair of sandals or flats!


The top is also very comfortable with its loose fit. I appreciate the longer length, and love the neutral color. This makes it very versatile and easy to pair with any bottoms. The lace sleeves really give it a feminine look too! 

My favorite piece is the Apt 9 necklace. It's perfect with this outfit (probably my favorite outfit choice) and gives it just the amount of color that it needs! It really dresses up the look and makes it perfect for a night out with my hubby or friends.

The Apt 9 straw handbag is a great way to dress down the outfit a bit. By taking off the necklace and grabbing the handbag, it turns this outfit into a great choice for moms on the go! This purse is the perfect size and I love the spring feel to it!


Here's a short clip showcasing the items I purchased!



Having checked out so many great spring fashion trends from Kohl's, I'm excited to go back and get a few more things! If you're looking to seasonally update your wardrobe, I would definitely recommend checking out Kohl's! A few tips that I find helpful when looking for wardrobe pieces are to:

  • find items that are easy to layer
  • look for versatility (neutral colors and easily dressed up or down)
  • add pops of color with great statement necklaces and handbags


When shopping Kohl's you'll find many spring trends. The pink colors, roll cuff denim, feminine blouses and statement necklaces are trends that really resonated with me the most. The selection for these items was amazing, and I love that no matter your style, given the options you'll be able to put together unique spring trends that suit you perfectly!

You can connect with Kohl's on Facebook and Twitter



1 comments
  1. Cassie Eastman March 16, 2014 at 7:13 PM  

    I love the outfit you put together, it looks comfortable but dressy at the same time!

Post a Comment


09 10