**I was provided information and product coupons from Stonyfield. However, all opinions are my own and were not influenced in any way.

It's important to me that my kids are getting the very best when it comes to the foods they eat. Granted we let them have a fun snack here and there, but I like to find Organic foods whenever possible. One of the brands we've loved since our kids were little, is Stonyfield


As a fan of Stonyfield, I was interested in learning more about a study from Stonyfield Organic Yogurt and Lindberg International. They found that 71 percent of Americans are worried about pesticides in their food and almost three out of four respondents (74%) would like to eat food produced with fewer pesticides.

These findings did not come as a big surprise to me, as I feel the same way! That's why I'm thankful for Stonyfield and have been feeding their yogurt to my kids since they were young.

With so many people expressing a desire to avoid chemicals, there's confusion when it comes to food labels and comparing the buzz term 'natural' to the USDA Certified Organic seal

To meet the demand for clear information, Stonyfield is introducing updated packaging for its organic yogurt now. The new packaging features a larger, more prominent Stonyfield Organic logo and two new call outs to highlight how the yogurt is produced. On the front of the package it states "It's a complex world. But this yogurt is simple. We make it without the use of toxic persistent pesticides, artificial hormones, antibiotics and GMOs". 

I love what Stonyfield stands for and appreciate that they are making it easier for consumers! This year marks Stonyfield Organic Yogurt's 30th year in business after starting an organic farming school turned yogurt company in 1983. The leading producer of organic yogurt, Stonyfield has always produced its full line of dairy products without the use of toxic persistent pesticides and wants to teach consumers that not all cups of yogurt are created equal. 

We love Stonyfield Organic Yogurt and eat it over any other brand. It tastes great, and I love knowing that I'm giving my family something made without the toxic pesticides, hormones, GMOs, etc! We especially enjoy the Stonyfield Organic Strawberry Smoothie and Stonyfield Organic Smooth & Creamy French Vanilla Yogurt. YUM! 

If you've never tried Stonyfield Organic Yogurt and you like to find products without the toxic pesticides, I'd definitely recommend checking them out! 

You can connect with Stonyfield on Facebook and Twitter.




1 comments
  1. Victoria Ess December 23, 2013 at 7:56 AM  

    I love Stonyfield dairy products -- you can actually taste the difference with this organic product!

Post a Comment


09 10