Say Yes to Less with Little Remedies #MC #SayYes2Less

Posted by Jenna | Wednesday, December 04, 2013




**I participated in a campaign on behalf of Mom Central Consulting (#MC) for Little Remedies. I received a product sample to facilitate my review and a promotional item as a thank you for participating

When I first became a mom, I began focusing more on the products I used and the foods we ate. I want to give my children the very best start in life which is why it's important to me to be conscious about the products I give my family. I look for foods with fewer artificial ingredients and cleaners with less chemicals. This also goes for the medications I give them. When my little ones are sick, I want to find medications that have as few ingredients as possible while being as natural as possible. I appreciate companies who feel the same way, which is why I am a big fan of Little Remedies! 

Little Remedies was started by a concerned parent who was also a pharmacist looking for a more natural way to treat children. What I love about this company, is that they aim to effectively treat a child with as few ingredients as possible! This less is more not only means you'll find fewer ingredients, but it also means that they strive for a simple, healthy way of living...less of the unnecessary and more of what really counts. 

They want to give families the chance to live that way too, which is why they created the Say Yes to Less Pledge. The categories families can say yes to less in are things like sugars, distractions, waste and more!

I was challenged to take the Say Yes to Less Pledge, and for me...the answer was obvious. I need to Say Yes to Less distractions! With the holiday season here, it's easy to get distracted with planning family gatherings, getting baked goods made, etc. I also find that technology causes a lot of distractions for me. Because I am a blogger, it means my work is at home. It's not always easy to balance everything, but I'm learning that there are times when it's better to work on my computer than others. My computer, as well as my phone and ipad can easily become distractions in my life if I let them. 

As a mom of three little ones, I don't want to be distracted by things that are less important, but want to focus on what really matters...and for me, that's my family. So as part of my Pledge to Say Yes to Less distractions, I have decided that I'm going to pledge to only work on my computer when my children are napping and sleeping. That way my time and attention is on them when they're awake. I've also pledged to stay off my phone when spending time with my family as well. No Facebook, Pinterest and checking emails until there's down time when the kids are sleeping. These are steps I'm taking to incorporate the Say Yes to Less pledge into my daily routine. 



I would encourage you to head over to the Say Yes to Less page and take the Say Yes to Less pledge for an area in your own life! It's easy and fun! While there you can also learn more about Little Remedies! We've used their products and find them just as effective as others, while giving us peace of mind that they have only the necessary ingredients to help our children when they're not feeling well. With cold and flu season here, I appreciate having a product I can turn to. 

I also take steps to preventing the spread of germs in my house by washing my hands (and my kid's hands) as often as possible. We also use antibacterial wipes every day to wipe down door handles, surfaces, etc. 



5 comments
  1. BeeBubbaBella December 5, 2013 at 7:35 PM  

    I am a huge fan of Little Remedies. I use their Honey Elixir for my kids when they have a cough and it immediately takes their cough away. Took me 5 kids to find this product that works so quickly and efficiently =)

  2. Jen F December 6, 2013 at 7:43 PM  

    This pledge thing seems really nice! A great way to remember the little, yet totally important things!

  3. freddie December 8, 2013 at 2:48 PM  

    I like the pledge idea. We need to spend more time with our children/grandchildren.

  4. nici December 8, 2013 at 10:50 PM  

    I have not heard of Little Remedies but I really want to try it now! We always look for natural medicines so yhese sound great!

  5. DesiredOne December 9, 2013 at 12:28 AM  

    I received little remedies gift basket for a baby shower and I love it. Great company with great products. Technology is a huge factor in our lives and it's hard to find that balance.

Post a Comment


09 10