**The product for this review was provided at no cost to me. All opinions are my own and were not influenced in any way.

My kids usually watch a couple of their favorite television shows each day. When it comes to deciding which one to watch, my boys are always in agreement. Jake and The Never Land Pirates wins every time!

There's something about pirates and fun adventures that has Kaden and Caysen hooked! That's why I was excited when I learned we were going to have the opportunity to review Jake and the Never Land Pirates: Never Land Rescue! 

In this episode, Jake embarks on his most heroic mission ever as the magic of Never Land begins to disappear just as the ancient Forever Tree seems to be fading away. After a mysterious figure known as The Guardian arrives to explain that only the pirate who truly believes in himself can save Never Land from vanishing completely, Jake must brea off from the rest of his crew and go alone on a mission to save the Forever Tree. Guiding Jake is Tinker Bell who makes her first-ever appearance in the series!

My daughter likes Jake and the Never Land Pirates, but doesn't watch it as much as my sons. So, I was surprised to find her very eager to watch, especially once she knew Tinker Bell (a favorite of hers!) was going to make an appearance!

Both my sons absolutely loved watching this DVD. Not only did they like the Never Land Rescue (as did I), but they were thrilled that it also includes 4 additional episodes! These episodes include:

“It’s a Pirate Picnic”/ “The Key to Skull Rock”
“The Golden Twilight Treasure”/“Rock The Croc!”
“Jake and Sneaky Le Beak”/ “Cubby the Brave”
“Jake’s Special Delivery”/ “Seahorse Saddle-Up!”

As fans of Jake and the Never Land Pirates, I'm happy that we own their value-packed DVD! It's a fun one to watch time after time with the kids, and something they never get bored with! 

Included on the DVD are also bonus features....8 “Playing with Skully” Shorts (Sailing The Never Sea, Where's Sandy?, Pulley Hook, North Bound, Diving In The Coral Reef, Ship Ahoy!, Pirate Puzzle, Coconuts On Pirate Island).

If you have little ones who love Jake as much as my kids, I would definitely recommend this DVD. It is available now and ready for you to take home for your family to enjoy watching together. It would make a great stocking stuffer too!

Approx. running time: 1 hour 45 minutes
Rated: TV-Y



1 comments
  1. Jen F December 12, 2013 at 7:29 PM  

    I really love Jake & the Neverland Pirates. They are such cool bunch and the tv show is very fun!

Post a Comment


09 10