**The product for this review was provided at no cost to me. All opinions are my own and were not influenced in any way.

I love finding fun and fashionable clothing for my kids! I am always on the lookout for pieces that are high quality and unique. That's why I appreciated when I was introduced to Taylor Joelle Designs!




Founded in 2007, Taylor Joelle Designs strives to offer top quality clothing and accessories. Looking around their website for the first time I was impressed with the variety they offer for girls and boys. I love the unique prints and styles which is why I was excited when asked to review something form their new collection! 

Today is the day that Taylor Joelle Designs releases their new Cohen Collection! This collection includes adorable clothing for babies and toddlers. From leggings to pocket tees, the Cohen collection offers clothing that are cute and comfortable. 

When I learned their sizes ranged from newborn to 2T for boys and newborn to 3T for girls...I knew it would be perfect for Caysen! We were sent the Mustard Geo Leggings and the Black Slub Pocket Tee to review.

When the items arrived I was impressed with the colors and print right away! I love the fall colors and the fact that they're trendy, but unique. 

The Mustard Geo Leggings are soft and well made. I can tell they will hold up well to washings and wear. Aside from the quality, I LOVE the geo print on these leggings. SO CUTE!

The Black Slub Pocket Tee is equally as cute! I love this basic v-neck top tee because it's cute and comfy. It's something that not only goes with the leggings perfectly (as well as other Cohen leggings), but can also be paired with other bottoms as well. The color is great and I love the pocket detail! 

It's not always easy to find cute and trendy baby boy clothing, so I'm thrilled that Taylor Joelle Designs offers exactly that! We've been really happy with the high quality and comfy fabrics of these items, as well as the trendy design and great colors and prints! 

Caysen just began wearing size 2t, so I'd say this outfit fits true to size. It's a little big, but that's good because it will fit him for quite some time. It's also very cute on!

If you're looking for fun, fashionable and fresh clothing for your little ones, I would definitely recommend checking out the Cohen Collection at Taylor Joelle Designs today! They have a great Black Friday sale going on today where you can even get 30% off!



4 comments
  1. Anonymous November 30, 2013 at 5:33 PM  

    Wow I have never heard of them before reading your review they have some super cute stuff.
    heather hgtempaddy@hotmail.com

  2. akronugurl December 2, 2013 at 10:17 AM  

    cute pics!

    -stephanie j

  3. Jen F December 3, 2013 at 9:47 PM  

    I had never heard of them before and missed their Black Friday sale, but will have to bookmark them when picking out adorable clothes for my nephew.

  4. Unknown December 9, 2013 at 8:57 PM  

    such amazing clothes!!!! looked threw there online store, and they have some amazing clothes for the little ones. wish i saw this on Black friday :[. Thanks for the great review!!!

Post a Comment


09 10