Save Time with Cardstore this Holiday Season! #TopoftheMantel #MC

Posted by Jenna | Tuesday, November 26, 2013




*I participated in an Ambassador Program on behalf of Mom Central Consulting (#MC) for Cardstore. I received complimentarycards and a promotional item as a thank you for participating.

I love the holidays, but they always seem to sneak up on me. By the time Thanksgiving is over, it's already time to start planning for Christmas! Between cleaning the house, shopping and lots of baking, I often feel overwhelmed with all that needs to be done in time for the holidays...especially when it comes to sending out Christmas cards! 

Once Thanksgiving is over, I begin receiving greeting cards from my super-organized friends and family, all while I struggle to find the time to get a card made and the envelopes addressed and stamped to send out. It's a big job, and I feel I get the cards out later and later each year. It has led me to look for a better solution, which is why I was thankful when introduced to Cardstore


Cardstore is an innovative online resource that take the hassle out of mailing out holiday cards. Once you create your custom cards with personalized pictures, messages and a signature, Cardstore will print, stamp and send the cards for you! WOW! Talk about every mom's dream! 

I had no idea there was an option like this and feel it is a great way to help take one huge item off a busy mom's already full holiday to-do list! I now have time to focus on other important things like planning for our many wonderful family gathers and get-togethers with friends! YAY!

Mom Central and Cardstore provided me with a gift code to utilize their services and share my experience with you. I wasn't sure what to expect, but with very little time to create a card, I was hoping it would be simple. Thankfully...it couldn't have been easier!

Once I logged on, I was able to choose what occasion I was looking for and then found a number of categories to help me find the perfect card I was looking for! I knew I wanted to include each of the kids' pictures on it, so I searched the 3 Photo Cards and was amazed with how many there were to choose from! I love having unique options and ways of personalizing the card with my own message for our family and friends. 

Once I had my card layout picked, I simply uploaded the pictures I wanted to use, dragged them to the card and typed in our greeting. It really was that simple! In no time at all I had our card ready to go. 

I was able to choose whether I wanted it sent to me, or mailed directly to the recipient. If I had it sent to me, I could choose to add blank envelopes for me to fill out and send. If I wanted it sent directly to the recipient, Cardstore sent it out and stamped it for me! I could even choose when I wanted it to ship.

I can't get over how easy it was and wish I had known about Cardstore years ago! I am so happy to have been introduced to this wonderful resource and would definitely encourage you to log on and make your own card at Cardstore today! 

There's a great deal to get you started! From 11/21-11/26 Cardstore is offering 30% off holiday cards! 

You can connect with Cardstore on Pinterest, Facebook and Twitter

       



0 comments

Post a Comment


09 10