Thuka Beds ~ A fun addition to any child's bedroom!

Posted by Jenna | Saturday, October 26, 2013




When we moved into our new home a couple of years ago, we were thrilled that each of our kids would have their own bedroom. With each of them having different personalities and interests, I wanted them to have a place that would be fun for them to not only sleep, but also play! 

As each of my kids get older, I notice that they enjoy playing in their bedrooms more than anywhere else. Whether it's alone, or together, their bedrooms are one of the places they can play and use their imaginations. I want to encourage this creative play in any way I can, which is why I like to put a lot of thought into how we decorate and design each of their bedrooms. 

Although their bedrooms are all average size, there's not a lot of room for "play" after the bedroom necessities like a bed, dresser, nightstand, etc are in place. I've been looking for a solution which would still give them a great place to sleep, but also more room to play and came across Thuka beds!


After looking into them further, I came to the simple conclusion that Thuka beds are so much fun and just the thing I've been looking for! There are many different types of Thuka beds, but my favorites (and I'm sure my kids would agree) are the ones that include fun accessories like a slide and underbed play tent!

I can't even begin to imagine the amount of fun these beds would provide! Offered in a variety of exciting color tents and accessories, these beds create a fun place for kids to play and be creative. I could see it being a great addition to each of my kids' rooms and something they would enjoy for many years to come. What do you think? Is this something your kiddos would enjoy as well?!



2 comments
  1. yacht charter martinique October 28, 2013 at 2:59 AM  

    Wow! The bed design is really awesome.I hope kids will definitely enjoyed it a lot.

  2. Mer November 5, 2013 at 4:39 PM  

    How adorable! This does look like a great way to make the most of small spaces. Though I'd be a little concerned about bedtime the first few days...what kid wouldn't rather slide than sleep?!

Post a Comment


09 10