Halloween Costume Shopping

Posted by Jenna | Friday, October 25, 2013




Halloween is just around the corner, can you believe it's that time of year already?! As a child this was always an exciting time for me, I loved the excitement of trick or treating drawing near and getting the chance to get all dressed up. It was always a lot of fun to get a new costume every year and of course, getting to go trick or treating with my brothers! Now, as a parent, I have the same excitement for my kids! I like finding them costumes and taking them out to trick or treat. 

My husband and I also think it's fun to dress up some years, even as adults. The kids think it's pretty fun when we do, too! There are so many Halloween fancy dress costumes out there to choose from, especially when shopping online! 

Whether it's a Halloween party for us, or out trick-or-treating for the kids, I make sure to check out costumes online to find the perfect accessories and costumes each year. It makes costume hunting so easy! Many sites I come across seem to have the same costumes available, however, after some browsing I am usually able to find something more unique and one-of-a-kind! 

For instance, there are specialty costume shops like Elliott's Fancy Dress which offers a variety of costumes for children and adults alike. What I love is while some of their costumes are similar to those I find elsewhere, many of them are little bit different and more unique than the typical costumes I come across...Like this fun Bananaman Costume...

No matter the Halloween occasion your shopping for, whether it be an adult costume party for you or trick or treating for your little ones...costume shopping can be a lot of fun! There are many accessories and choices out there that are sure to give you the look and theme you're going for year after year. 



0 comments

Post a Comment


09 10