Scentsy's Monster Monday Sale ~ Today Only!

Posted by Jenna | Monday, October 28, 2013




I love Scentsy! I am not just saying that because I am a consultant, but because I truly love it! It allows me to have wonderful scents throughout my home without the fear of a fire or someone getting hurt!

Each Monday in October, Scentsy has been offering Monster Monday and today is the LAST day to take advantage of it! The sale includes discounts up to 75% on select Scentsy Fragrance products. These deals are AMAZING and only last while supplies last! They are going fast.

Warmers for as low as $7.50, Plug-ins for $5, Buddies for $5 and lots more! What a fantastic way to stock up on Christmas gifts, birthday gifts and maybe a little something for YOU too! :)

Here's a link to the sale on my site...Happy Shopping!




1 comments
  1. Anonymous October 10, 2014 at 4:08 AM  

    very interesting post.this is my first time visit here.i found so mmany interesting stuff in your blog especially its discussion..thanks for the post! text your ex back review
    ntmedicarelocal |

    http://www.southtyroltravels.com |

    www.jerryallentraveljets.com |

    penthousewilliamsburg.com |

    eldercarematterscanada |

Post a Comment


09 10