I'm a Pledge Ambassador!

Posted by Jenna | Tuesday, October 29, 2013




**I participated in an Ambassador Program on behalf ofMom Central Consulting for Pledge. I received a product sample to facilitate my review and promotional item as a thank you for participating.

As the weather gets colder, our family spends more time indoors together. The living room is a central location to play and relax. From football parties to the kids dancing around in their socks we have a lot of fun, but our wood floors also take a lot more wear and tear leaving scuffs, dirt and grime. 

I am always looking for ways to make cleaning our wood floors easier, which is why I was happy when introduced to Pledge FloorCare Wood products! They have expanded their line of FloorCare Wood solutions to help ease clean up efforts this season and I couldn't be happier. Helping tackle the daily messes that get tracked across the floors, they offer four product options are made to help busy moms like me handle everything from spot cleaning and upkeep, to conditioning and polishing.


This is the type of product line I've been looking for which is why I was thrilled when asked to be a Pledge Ambassador! As part of the program, I have been sent the Pledge Floor Care Wood line of products to test out and I'll be sharing my before and after experience with you!

The current "before" condition of my wood floors is ok, but not great. I try to keep them clean, but they never seem clean enough. They could definitely use a little TLC and polish. I'm really looking forward to seeing how these products work on them! It's something I'm especially excited about because our wood floors are in the main living areas/walking areas of our home and a place everyone sees. We also have carpet and tile, but the wood floors are mainly what we have on the main level of our home.

Of course, it's not only nice to have the floors clean for guests...but also our own family too. With three little ones, they're crawling around on the floors a lot and I like to make sure they're clean and free of dirt and grime. I don't consider myself a neat-freak, but definitely like to have my floors looking great! I've been known to do a quick cleaning before guests come over a time or two (or ten!). 

I'm so excited to start using these products as part of the Pledge-to-Pledge Challenge over the next month and share with you our "before and after" experiences! Here's a little info about the Pledge FloorCare products so you have an idea of how they can be used. 

  • Pledge FloorCare Wood Concentrated Cleaner gently removes dirt and grime while restoring floor's natural shine. It's made with almond oil to moisturize wood and restore its natural beauty, and it leaves a fresh scent behind. The concentrated formula makes up to 16 gallons of cleaning solution.
  • Pledge FloorCare Wood Squirt & Mop is a ready to use formula requiring no dilution before use. Its advanced formula removes dirt and grime that builds up over time to maintain a floor's natural finish with no dull residue. It reveals wood's natural beauty and leaves a fresh citrus scent behind. Also available in gallon size.
  • Pledge FloorCare Wood Trigger is a ready to use formula designed specifically for spot cleaning. It's advanced formula cleans, shines, restores and protects - with no dulling, oily residue - leaving a fresh citrus scent behind.
  • Pledge FloorCare Wood Finish goes beyond what you get from other floor cleaning products - this premium finish provides a beautiful, transparent long-lasting shine and stands up to the wear of heavy traffic without yellowing. It can protect hardwood floors and helps prevent dirt from getting trapped in floor grooves and indentations, making cleaning much easier.
You can learn more about the Pledge FloorCare Wood product line at www.pledge.com. They can be found in the cleaning aisle of Walmart as well as food and drug stores!





1 comments
  1. Anonymous October 14, 2014 at 6:35 AM  

    That’s right Smotrs…. The guy sure knows his Excel stuff. Would love to see the code to do this.
    sddollhouse |

    http://www.homeschoolersforken.com |

    www.pushautogram.com |

    www.travelodgeauburn.com |

    housesineastoxford.com |

Post a Comment


09 10