AnytimeCostumes.com ~ Baby & Toddler Costume Review

Posted by Jenna | Friday, October 04, 2013



**The product for this review was provided by Anytime Costumes. All opinions are my own.

It's hard to believe, but Halloween will be here before we know it. Like many parents, I've already been searching out cute costumes for my kids. I like to get an early start, because I know the time will fly by. One my favorite places to look for costumes is Anytime Costumes. They have a great selection to choose from for all three of my kids. 


A family owned and operated company born in 1975, Anytime Costumes started out as a retail party and costume store that grew to be Long Island's leading Halloween and holiday costume supplier. In 1999 their business expanded to the Internet to include AnytimeCostumes.com...a year-round source for adult, child, and plus-size costumes as well as costume accessories, make-up, masks, wigs, and more! AnytimeCostumes.com strives to differentiate themselves from other costume sites by offering a large selection of affordable items, fast shipping and great customer service.

I have had the chance to review a couple of costumes from this company in the past and have always been very impressed with the quality and overall appeal. That's why I was thrilled to learn we were going to have the opportunity to review one this year. 

After browsing the baby and toddler costumes, I decided to go with the Dinky Dino Costume for Caysen.
When the costume arrived, I was very impressed with the quality of the costume. Once again, Anytime Costumes did not disappoint. Shipping was fast, and the costume was just as expected.

It's absolutely adorable, and I couldn't wait to get it on Caysen. It's a full jumpsuit, with an attached hood and feet. I appreciate having a full costume like this, as it will be cold when we trick or treat and I know he'll stay warm.

I love the green plush body and purple details on the costume. There are even spikes on the tail! The hood is really cute too. It's detailed with big eyes and soft teeth cutouts.


I wasn't sure how Caysen would like having the costume on, but he LOVES it! He really likes dinosaurs, so I think that helps. In fact, he enjoys wearing the costume anytime he has a chance! It will be good for dress up too!

It seems to fit him well. I think there will be enough room to even have a light jacket or sweatshirt underneath if we need to with the cold weather. It's really perfect and I can't wait to have him wear it on Halloween!
This is just one example of many high quality costumes found at AnytimeCostumes.com. If you're in search for cute kids costumes, or even adult costumes, they have you covered!





0 comments

Post a Comment


09 10