Blooms Today ~ Flowers for Every Occasion {review}

Posted by Jenna | Monday, August 19, 2013



**Thanks to BloomsToday for providing me with flowers to facilitate this review. All opinions are my own.

Whether it's a birthday, anniversary, or simply just because...I love to receive flowers! Having a fresh vase of flowers sitting on my kitchen table always feels and looks great, and of course, receiving them as a gift or surprise is always a lot of fun too! 
I enjoy giving flowers as well! It's especially fun as a surprise. We have family that live all over the country, so it's fun to have flowers sent to them every now and then. That's why I appreciate companies like Blooms Today that make that possible. They are an industry leader, offering a wide variety of flowers and gifts, many with same-day or next-day delivery. Every order also carries a 100% money back guarantee.

When I was first introduced to Blooms Today, I visited their website and was pleased with the large selection of flowers and gifts available. The site is easy to navigate thanks to the user-friendly tabs at the top of the page, making it easy to find exactly what you're looking for. Whether it's a specific occasion, price point, etc...they have it all categorized and easy to find. 



I especially love flowers in the summer time, which is why the Summer Dazzle stood out to me right away. I was thrilled to learn I was going to have the opportunity to review them!


When the flowers arrived, I was impressed with the way they were packaged. Arriving in a signature Blooms Today box, the flowers were secured inside very well. As I pulled them out, I was amazed that all of the flowers were safe and looked perfect! Such a relief, especially had these been sent as a gift to someone. The time that went into making sure these arrived safely is much appreciated!



 Another thing I really liked, was that the flowers were fresh and some of them hadn't opened yet. Had they all been opened already, I would have been concerned that they wouldn't last very long. However, these still had a lot of life left in them and lasted quite a while!
I love, love, love the elegant arrangement with long-stemmed roses, pink carnations, pink alstormeria, white daisies, and pink lilies! They're fun summer flowers, but would make a great gift for any occasion or event.

Overall I've been really impressed with Blooms Today and the quality of their flowers. Not only that, but they arrived quickly and in perfect condition! If I ever need to send flowers, I know just who to turn to. Their selection is amazing and I love the same-day or next-day shipping options. 

You can learn more by visiting Blooms Today online, and connecting with them on Twitter and Facebook.



8 comments
  1. singapore florist August 21, 2013 at 4:04 AM  

    The article is clearly written and every point is factual and is no-nonsense. I have surf the internet looking for topics such as these and it is here where I find it written and stated well.

  2. Unknown August 21, 2013 at 8:18 PM  

    I love receiving flowers! My husband isn't really the type to give them, unfortunately. My sister and dad make up for it though! I agree completely about the importance of flowers shipping fresh and with at least some buds.

  3. florist singapore August 23, 2013 at 8:55 AM  

    I just loved the picture work for this blog. I think you have supplied ample of details on it. The way you have presented the details about the subject is worth a comment. I also like the picture work done for the florets.

  4. ALee September 2, 2013 at 11:11 PM  

    These flowers are so pretty! Will have to consider them next time I want to send flowers

  5. instagram followers September 7, 2013 at 12:23 PM  

    Where you find these flowers, especially the second picture flowers. We never seen such kind of flowers. could you please tell us, where from they are? We doing stats discovery on flowers. Hope any one will answer us.

  6. buy instagram followers September 15, 2013 at 3:26 PM  

    I agree with the post above and it entirely moves math nine re enter mark miss totals.

  7. buy youtube views October 5, 2013 at 7:03 AM  

    The best contents with useful share to the readers and so can analyze and learn more from this.

  8. Estefana Zeiger October 7, 2013 at 4:42 AM  

    Hi, this is a very interesting article and I have enjoyed read­ing many of the arti­cles and posts con­tained on the web­site, keep up the good work and hope to read some more inter­est­ing con­tent in the future. I got a lot of useful and significant information. Thank you so much.vi da nam

Post a Comment


09 10