Back-to-School Shopping at Kohl's

Posted by Jenna | Thursday, August 15, 2013



**I participated in a campaign on behalf of Mom Central Consulting for Kohl’s. I received a promotional item as a thank you for participating.

It's hard to believe, but I will be sending my oldest child off to Kindergarten next week! Back-to-school season holds a whole new meaning for us this year, as Kaelyn will be going to school all day, every day, instead of just part time like she did for preschool. That means we had more back-to-school shopping to do, not only for supplies, but also essentials like clothing, backpacks, and more!

Our family does most of our shopping all together. It's fun to get out as a family and spend time together, so back-to-school shopping was no different! Since we had all three kids with us, we wanted to do as much of our shopping in one place as possible. That's why I love Kohl's!



As I have already shared with you, Kohl's is my favorite go-to store of year-round shopping. They offer a large variety of clothing for the whole family, home decor, accessories and so much more!

We've visited Kohl's several times over the past few weeks, making sure we have Kaelyn ready for school, and even picking up a few things here and there for myself, my hubby and the boys. Thankfully we have a Kohl's about 30 minutes away from where we live, so these frequent trips have been stress-free.

As we shopped at Kohl's for back-to-school, I found that they are a great one-stop-shop for kids of all ages...from preschool, junior high, and even college! Although we weren't shopping for college items, I did notice that they had great choices for storage and furniture that would be perfect in a dorm room, as well as bathroom and other essentials every college students will need.
Of course, other than doing a little browsing around the store, we spent most of our time in the children's clothing section getting Kaelyn all ready for back-to-school. She just started growing out of the current size she is in, so it was necessary to get her some new things. I absolutely love their great variety of brands offered. The styles are cute, and they always have great mix and match clothing which saves us money!

On our shopping trip I was able to find Kaelyn a couple pairs of jeans, several tops, some cute outfits that can be mix and matched, and more! She had fun trying everything on for me and has already picked out what she would like to be the first day of school outfit and her school pictures outfit. :)




 Kohl's also has a great selection of backpacks, lunch bags and other school necessities as well.

I was also able to find a couple of clothing items for the boys, and even a little something for myself. Fall is going to be here before we know it, and I was in need of a new pair of boots. I went over to their shoe section which is fantastic, and found two pairs of boots in my size AND on clearance! I bought both boots for under $20 total! YAY!
What I love about shopping at Kohl's is that they offer such a great selection for the whole family. Our back-to-school shopping went smoothly and we were able to find everything we needed. Not only that, but they also offer low prices, with great savings (coupons and Kohl's cash) to bring the bill even lower! We save a lot of money shopping at Kohl's, and will always remain loyal customers.



0 comments

Post a Comment


09 10