**I participated in a campaign on behalf of Mom Central Consulting for G-Project. I received a G-Go and G-Zip to facilitate my review. 

Although summer had a late start this year, the past few weeks have been perfect! It's been hot and beautiful, the perfect time to spend outdoors with the family. Whether we're playing in the yard, lounging by the pool, or taking a walk....summer is an active time for our family. With being on the go so much, we like for our favorite music to come along too! That's why I was excited to learn about the newly launched G-Project line of outdoor, rugged speakers. 


To make listening to music outdoors and on the go possible, we were sent a G-ZIP Wired Travel Speaker and G-Go Portable Wireless Speaker.


When the speakers arrived, I drawn to the fun size and color of the G-Zip right away. This fun-sized speaker is not only great in color, but also lightweight and compact. This makes it easy to toss in a purse or backpack for on the go fun.



The kids and I go on walks often, and enjoy our trips to the park for picnics and play too! I have found that the G-ZIP is perfect for outings like this. It plays with any device that has a 3.5mm headphone jack and has a built-in rechargeable battery. I just make sure it's all charged up before we leave and once it is, it has 8 hours of play time. YAY!

It's super easy to use and hook up to my iPhone or iPod and in seconds I am able to have the music playing.

For the size, I wasn't sure what to expect as far as sound quality, but have been very impressed! The sound is crisp and clear! When I'm not using the speaker, I love that the audio cable is retractable. It's always there when I need it, but can be hidden away when I don't.


Overall I really have loved using this rugged, portable speaker. It's easy to use, great quality, and makes our outdoor adventures even more fun!

We have also been using the G-GO Portable Wireless Speaker. There are many features I love about this speaker, including it's fun, rugged appearance.

Not only that, but I greatly appreciate that it's water resistant. No matter if we're headed to the beach, the pool or even if I want to take it in the shower....it's the perfect speaker for the job! I have found it to be very durable with the protective rubber base as well.

Another favorite feature of mine, is definitely the fact that it streams audio wireless via any Bluetooth capable device. This makes it easy to connect with my iPhone or iPod without having to worry about cords. It's super easy to connect, and in no time I have my music playing poolside.

Poolside

It is not rechargeable like the G-Zip, but it is battery powered which makes it easy to take with us outside wherever we're at. There's even a handle to make carrying it a breeze.

Most importantly, the sound quality is fantastic. I've been really impressed with the sound when it's loud. It's easy to hear outside and clear. Even my hubby who is picky about speakers, really likes it.



I love the G-Project, especially for times we're outdoors near water, like the beach or the pool (which is a lot this time of year). This and the G-Zip have definitely made it easier to take our favorite music with us wherever we're going.





0 comments

Post a Comment


09 10