Flirty Aprons Super Sale!

Posted by Jenna | Wednesday, July 10, 2013



For those who have been reading here for a while, you know what a big fan I am of Flirty Aprons. I LOVE them! I have owned several, and have also purchased them as gifts over the past couple of years.


It's been a while since I posted about them here, but recently learned that they're having another one of their amazing Irregular Super Sales and I wanted to pass along the info. Once a year, Flirty Aprons offers their aprons at deeply discounted prices. Because of some minor imperfections they may have (loose thread, minor printing flaws, or packaging errors), these aprons are being offered at rock bottom prices - all less than $13 each!


Don't miss out on this Flirty Aprons Super Sale! Minor imperfections mean huge savings on aprons as well as mitts, and bibs! You can check it out here.




2 comments
  1. Unknown July 11, 2013 at 7:47 AM  

    I love the aprons. It is so nice to wear something cute while I'm cooking. It makes me feel femenine.

  2. Denise Taylor-Dennis July 14, 2013 at 3:36 PM  

    These aprons are so cute. I have an apron but it is not nearly this cute.

Post a Comment


09 10