Maternity Clothing by Thyme Maternity ~ Review

Posted by Unknown | Thursday, June 13, 2013

I'm a follower of trends and I love fun, fashionable clothing.  However, if it's not comfortable then I'm not interested.  If the shoulder seams are too tight or it's not soft then it isn't practical for me to be wearing, especially as a mom.  When I'm pregnant the comfort factor becomes even more important.  At any given moment during pregnancy there are probably at least a few discomforts to deal with, but none of them should have to do with your clothing.

"With decades of experience helping moms-to-be look and feel their best, Thyme Thyme’s experts design every piece of each collection with style and comfort in mind. Thyme Maternity keeps in mind the different aspects of life from casual to work, plus a line of nursing fashions and accessories with the collection ranging from denim, dressy and casual pants, knit tops, blouses, dresses, Now & After tees, loungewear, and nursing tops. Thyme provides a full of life experience that expands beyond the apparel offering moms to be practical advice and fashion tips."

After perusing Thyme's website, a couple different looks caught my eye...


For something more dressy like a stylish night out on the town, Thyme’s cap-sleeve nursing dress looks comfortable and flattering for mom:

Or for the moms-to-be this Spring, I'm also loving this sleeveless U-Neck Top that brings a pop of color to . an outfit with denim jeans or shorts to complete the look:



I got to try out three tops from Thyme Maternity.  The first thing I noticed was that the clothing was especially COMFORTABLE!  The stretchy lycra material felt soft on my skin and had a lot of stretch-potential for a growing belly and body.  



I would definitely love to have a few different colors of these basic tees to wear when pregnant to mix 'n match with.


This style would be a good first or second trimester tee.  The way it's cut it doesn't necessary look like a maternity shirt because there's no ruching on the sides.  


The dark teal shirt is longer and designed to stretch down over the bum.  Leggings, boots and a scarf...


Like the first basic tee, this shirt requires a bit of a bump to look good in because of the ruching and extra fabric in the front.


The shirts did fit a little big on me, but that's because I've been training for a half marathon and am at my lowest weight and because I'm not pregnant at the moment.  I loved the vibrant colors and the fact that these tops would be great to pair with jeans, leggings or even sweats for lounging at home.  I'm not opposed to looking stylish while on my couch as well.  

l

Overall, I am very happy with the quality of this clothing brand.  It is reasonably priced and the stretchy material feels like it would hold up great through lots of laundry cycles..

But It: You can purchase Thyme Maternity clothing through their website or search for it at Babies R Us.




1 comments
  1. Mara June 20, 2013 at 4:50 PM  

    I LOVE that last blue top!

Post a Comment


09 10