Exciting News for A Mom's Balancing Act ~ Meet Erin

Posted by Jenna | Wednesday, January 23, 2013




As many of you may have noticed, things have slowed down a bit around here. My kids are growing so fast and I'm soaking up every moment I get to spend with them. It's hard to believe that my oldest is already in school...and soon the other two will follow. How is that possible?! It hasn't been easy to balance the demands of being a wife, mommy and a blogger over the past 5 years, and as my family continues to grow it only becomes more difficult.  To continue bringing you the same great posts, product reviews and giveaways, I knew that I needed to add a blogger to share fun posts and product reviews with you as well!

That's when Erin came to mind! I met Erin through family and immediately recognized her love for writing. Not only that, but we had something else in common...she enjoys keeping an eye out for high quality baby/children's products that make life a little easier as a busy mom. In search for a blogger and product reviewer...I knew right away she would be the perfect fit here at A Mom's Balancing Act. I'm very excited to welcome her as a blogger here and for you all to get to know her a little better.

Meet Erin
I would like to introduce myself. My name is Erin. I’m twenty-six, I’ve been married to Man Of My Dreams (Jon) for two and a half years now and I have a one year old son, Cameron.
 
I’m originally from Washington State, but after I graduated college I bought a one-way ticket to the Central Coast of California and I’ve been quite a bit warmer ever since. I live in San Luis Obispo, CA which was named happiest city in America in 2012. Happiest city is quite a lot to live up to, but I will admit that I am pretty happy here.

My husband works full-time and goes to school full-time so we are learning to make the most of the time we do get together. I could say a lot here about why I love him and respect him so much, but I’ll save that for another day.
  


We can also be a bit of a weird bunch…

My son Cameron is a mover and a shaker. He’s already a rough and tumble boy who hams it up when a camera is pointed in his direction. I love his smile. I stay home with Cam and I watch a three year old boy a couple days a week as well. I wasn’t much of a “kid person” before having one, but now I’m discovering how much fun being a mom can be. Sometimes it’s crazy too, but I wouldn’t trade it for anything.

I love to write. I love adventures. I love being outdoors and breaking a sweat. I feel most alive when I am organized and when I do spontaneous things. I like artsy stuff. I wish I knew how to sew.

I’m passionate about having a great marriage and family life. I believe it is the foundation for all other things.

You could easily describe me as a highly emotional person. I feel everything – the good and the bad. And I think a lot. This is perhaps my greatest strength and deepest pitfall all at the same time.

I’m excited to be here as a guest writer and product reviewer and I hope to get to know you more as well. If you wouldn’t mind, please leave a comment below introducing yourself. I’d love to know who you are and learn a little bit about your family life and why you read this blog.

Thanks for meeting me! I think this is the start to another great adventure…



4 comments
  1. Leila Kruger January 23, 2013 at 2:31 PM  

    Enjoyable blog

  2. Laurel January 24, 2013 at 3:25 PM  

    Nice meeting you, Erin! We actually have a few things in common. I am also 26 years old, married to the man of my dreams for 2 1/2 years and have twin boys who are also one (17 months). I look forward to reading your future blog posts.

  3. Unknown January 25, 2013 at 8:26 PM  

    Hi Erin! You have a beautiful family and sound like you have found your place as a mom. Hope to hear more from you and some great reviews for little boy things:) I am a mom of 6, with our youngest being 13...but have six grandkids now. *three born in late 2011 and toddling all over. One of them, our grand daughter, lives with us and her mommy loves to read blogs too. Also, we are lucky to have our grandson come here for daycare 4 days a week. I am getting to "experience" little boys and girls ALL over again, and love all the new things out there now to make parenting easier and more fun. And making grandparenting WAY more fun too.

    Hope to see you ON soon!

  4. du lich tot September 20, 2014 at 2:15 AM  

    But it is sophistry if Mansion88 team Royal TBN itself to blame for the poor results for objective reasons. As the Champions League champions and the team owns the star filled M88, Real has always been a leading candidate for the championship in every tournament they attend.
    Thankfully, Ronaldo and the team was able to end a run of bad games that by winning 5-1 jubilantly M88 Basel in the Champions League midweek. That match white vultures flock like a spring being compressed for a long time and then extract all sizes. Despite some flaws still in the stage of defense, but the offensive front, the students Ancelotti played wonderful.

Post a Comment


09 10