Motion sickness is a problem for both adults and kids alike.  According to an Omnibus Study in June 2011, 34% of households with children ages 2-12, have a child with motion sickness. This is three times the rate for adult motion sickness (10% of households.)  Motion sickness is most prevalent in cars, followed by airplanes and boats. Typical symptoms are nausea, dizziness, and vomiting.

When I read the previous statement, it came as no surprise since motion sickness is something myself and my children deal with on a regular basis. Since I was a young child, I have dealt with motion sickness and having to keep motion sickness medications with me at all times. Both Kaelyn and Kaden struggle with it as well, especially on long car rides. Whether it's a trip by plane, train or car...you can imagine that we have Dramamine with us wherever we go!!

Are you familiar with Dramamine? If so, you know that they are the leading brand of motion sickness relief for adults. But, what's really exciting is that they have expanded their line just in time for the winter travel season to include Dramamine for Kids! Also new to the line is Dramamine Less Drowsy, which offers the same great relief as original, but with less drowsiness.
 
Over the next couple of months we have a few trips planned. One is by plane and the others are longer road trips by car. That's why I was thrilled to learn that there's now Less Drowsy Dramamine and Kids chewable! I have never had a great solution for helping to keep the kids from getting sick on long car rides, but now I do thanks to Dramamine!

We were sent a Dramamine Travel Bag (great for traveling!) along with the entire line of Dramamine products.
Dramamine for Kids helps to treat symptoms on the spot, relieving nausea, dizziness and vomiting. It also helps to prevent motion sickness before it happens! As a mom who has used Dramamine for years, I trust it, believe it is safe, and feel comfortable taking it myself and giving it to my kids if needed now that there is an options for children!

Dramamine for Kids comes in a safe, precise children’s dose, avoiding the need to cut adult tablets. When I was a child, my mom had to cut the adult tablets and since I didn't know how to swallow a pill at that time, I chewed it. Needless to say, I think having a Dramamine specifically for kids is a fabulous option!! The Dramamine for Kids comes in a safety travel case with 8 chewable tablets that are grape in flavor.

For adults, Dramamine Less Drowsy relieves motion sickness symptoms with less drowsiness for up to 24 hours with only one tablet. This is something I greatly appreciate, as the last thing I want to be on vacation is drowsy and tired. My husband and I take a short trip coming up by plane and Dramamine Less Drowsy will definitely be on my list of things to take! It comes in a handy 8 count travel vial which is easy for me to throw in my purse so I have it wherever we go.

I'm thrilled to have these products for our upcoming travels! If you'd like to learn more about Dramamine for Kids, Dramamine Less Drowsy and other Dramamine products, be sure to visit www.Dramamine.com!

Win It: Dramamine is also offering two very lucky readers each a travel bag and Dramamine products like we received!

**The products for this review and giveaway were provided for free, however all opinions are 100% my own.








37 comments
  1. Cassie Eastman January 25, 2013 at 1:17 PM  

    I need it, I get car sick easily! We are also planning on going to florida this spring and I get really sick on boats!

  2. bayctygrl January 25, 2013 at 7:25 PM  

    my daughter needs and she has a flight coming up to visit her grandma

    hippopurplemonkey at yahoo dot com

  3. Sylvia January 25, 2013 at 7:56 PM  

    My husband and I need it and used it on our cruise in Nov.

  4. Nicole January 25, 2013 at 11:39 PM  

    My nieces get motion sick

  5. Carrie Phelps January 26, 2013 at 6:06 AM  

    I never used to get motion sickness but as I get older it seems I know have an issue with it. I plan to take a long boat ride on the Atlantic ocean this summer so better safe than not!

  6. Cserafini January 26, 2013 at 8:43 PM  

    I need it!

  7. debbie January 27, 2013 at 6:21 AM  

    My sister gets sick on everything that moves.

  8. Carly January 27, 2013 at 12:13 PM  

    My daughter gets carsick. I would love something to relieve her nausea (and to help reduce vomiting so I am not constantly cleaning her carseat!)

  9. wigget January 28, 2013 at 11:30 AM  

    the husband and kids need it

  10. tree care services January 29, 2013 at 11:33 AM  

    Stumbled into this blog by chance but I'm sure glad I clicked on that link. You definitely answered all the questions I've been dying to answer for some time now. Will definitely come back for more of this.

  11. Lina January 29, 2013 at 10:11 PM  

    my brother would use it!

  12. vending machine companies February 3, 2013 at 11:50 AM  

    Great contest to win. It is really amazing post Thank you for you can provide the information keep up the good work.

  13. orange0487 February 4, 2013 at 4:44 PM  

    i have a co-worker who needs this product. Her husband likes to travel and she always gets sick on their trips.

  14. Jesmond Student properties February 5, 2013 at 1:04 PM  

    I am happy to find this post very useful for me, as it contains lot of information I always prefer to read the quality content and this thing I found in you post.

  15. mrsshukra February 5, 2013 at 5:40 PM  

    I think I may need it!

  16. michedt February 8, 2013 at 7:43 PM  

    My sister really needs this. Her whole family gets car sick. Makes it quite difficult to go anywhere.
    Michelle Tucker

  17. Seyma Bennett Shabbir February 8, 2013 at 9:15 PM  

    It comes in handy when flying on airplanes for me and I need it when on boats!
    seyma_bennett@hotmail.com

  18. slb3334 February 8, 2013 at 9:23 PM  

    me when in a car.

    slb3334@gmail.com

  19. deniseyweesy February 8, 2013 at 10:00 PM  

    I need it as sometimes I get an inner ear infection. It makes me dizzy (now now)

  20. Danielle February 8, 2013 at 10:12 PM  

    I need it I get car sick a lot!

  21. Unknown February 9, 2013 at 5:01 AM  

    I need it most. I have a touchy stomach.
    gabbflabber@live.com

  22. Ann Fantom February 9, 2013 at 5:40 AM  

    I've used Dramamine on a few occasions when I'm going on a boat. My daughter uses it frequently when we go on long car rides.

    abfantom at yahoo dot com

  23. Ann Fantom February 9, 2013 at 5:44 AM  

    GFC id: abfantom fantom

    abfantom at yahoo dot com

  24. Karen February 9, 2013 at 7:55 AM  

    My teenage daughter needs this; she can't even go for a car ride without feeling queasy.

    ktgonyea at gmail.com

  25. Unknown February 9, 2013 at 10:40 AM  

    I need it

  26. liliesrnice February 9, 2013 at 11:22 AM  

    My little girl, especially on longer car rides

  27. Charlene S. February 9, 2013 at 1:59 PM  

    I have to take it anytime I take a plane or boat trip :)

  28. bac1 February 9, 2013 at 2:14 PM  

    i need some

  29. Michele P. February 9, 2013 at 2:15 PM  

    my daughter needs this for when we fly to Guatemala every summer, she hates the plane's motion... well, the turbulence I should say...

  30. Peggy Rydzewski February 9, 2013 at 2:55 PM  

    my daughter,, she gets car sick

  31. Kathy P February 9, 2013 at 3:07 PM  

    my son needs it for his away games for basketball he gets nauseous

  32. Tamar February 9, 2013 at 6:00 PM  

    My son.

  33. Vikki Billings February 9, 2013 at 6:05 PM  

    I used it the last time I flew
    vikki.billings@yahoo.com

  34. c allen February 9, 2013 at 6:19 PM  

    my daughter and i need dramamine. we used it last spring break when we went on vacation, it was an 8 hour car drive each way. thanks crystal allen

  35. Sand February 9, 2013 at 9:01 PM  

    We used it over the holidays.

  36. littlelatina February 9, 2013 at 10:09 PM  

    it really helps during travel

  37. échantillons gratuits bébé April 18, 2013 at 4:19 AM  

    This is really a fascinating blog, lots of stuff that I can get into. One thing I just want to say is that your design is so perfect! After reading your post i could understand that the content is most simple and great.

Post a Comment


09 10