eBay makes holiday shopping an enjoyable experience rather than a stressful one. For over 17 years they have provided a place where we can go to find new and hard to find products, all at great prices! Having shopped their site many times over the years, they have proven to be a great solution for convenient, one-stop shopping...especially this time of year!
With little ones I have found that Christmas shopping is far easier done from the comfort of my own home rather than in the store. I don't have to fight the crowds of people with kids who are tired or hungry, and best of all...I find perfect gifts at great prices for everyone on my list!
This holiday season, eBay wants to simplify holiday shopping and help people find something for everyone on their list with their eBay Gift Guide. I have already started my shopping this year and have found eBay to be my go-to place for a variety of gifts. Some may think it's easier to run to the store and see things in person, but a trick I've learned is to browse the isles when I'm at the store getting groceries or running errands, then go home and find the same items for lower prices online!
If you've used eBay before, you know that it's an easy way to shop and very convenient. No matter if I'm shopping for the kids or my parents for Christmas, it's a great place to find new items at affordable prices.Shopping can now be fun, and best of all...you save time by finding everything all in one place without having to go from store to store, AND money as prices are often very affordable as well!
I've had a lot of fun shopping eBay this year, and have a gift list that is sure to please everyone on my list! Here's what I've come with so far:
1. Mom the Keurig B31 Mini Plus Personal Coffee Maker New in Box! She loves coffee and has heard great things about the Keurig brand from me. At $99.99 and FREE shipping, this is a great gift idea for her.
2. Dad who loves to listen to music I found a new Apple iPod nano 16GB (7th Generation) for $124.99! He has been wanting to upgrade from his current model, and this price is one of the best I've seen!
3. Husband who loves to take pictures (and me too!), I came across the Canon EOS Rebel T3i w/18-55mm IS II Digital SLR Camera! My hubby loves to take pictures of the kids and has been wanting to upgrade from our point and shoot camera to an SLR for quite some time. We've been looking for this particular model, and I think $499.99 is a great deal!
4. Daughter I was looking for something Disney Princess related and came across the Disney Princess Petite Princesses Party Gift Set! Something princess themed was going to be her main gift, so I wanted to make sure that it would be something she'd really enjoy. The fact that this particular set includes 7 princess is what sold me! All for $59.99 and FREE shipping! YAY!
5. 3 year old Son I wanted to find something train related, as he LOVES trains. When I found the Thomas Tank Engine and Friends Beginner's Set for $50, I knew it would be perfect!
6. 1 year old son I have been shopping for high quality toys that are fun and educational. That's why I love the Melissa & Doug Sorting Cube for $12.99. It's perfect for a child his age.
7. Sister-in-law who loves to spend time baking and making yummy desserts, I found a New Cuisipro Ice Cream Scoop and Stack for $20.60.
8. 5 year old nephew a NWT Gymboree Winter Striped Sweater Zip-up for $15.99. It's super cute and as a little boy who loves to dress up...I think he'll love it!
9. 2 year old niece who love love LOVES dolls, I came across the Barbie Fashionistas Nikki Doll which is only $16.99.
10. and for my Brother who is techy and loves new accessories for his Apple devices, I found a New Bluetooth Wireless Keyboard Leather Case Cover for the new iPad 3 iPad 2 for just $23.87 and FREE shipping!
**I wrote this review while participating in a blog tour for Mom Central Consulting on behalf of eBay. I received a promotional item to thank me for taking the time to participate.