I'm a Wet Ones Antibacterial Hand Wipes Ambassador

Posted by Jenna | Sunday, November 25, 2012



As a mom of three little ones, messes are a part of each and every day. My kids are explorers, which often means that they end up in messy and sticky situations. From fun art projects to eating yummy treats, messes happen but they are also some of the best memories in childhood. At times it can be exhausting, but thanks to Wet Ones Antibacterial Hand Wipes it's a lot easier when there isn't a sink or bath close by.

For those who aren't familiar, Wet Ones Antibacterial Hand Wipes provide an easy solution to keep kids clean and germ-free. Facing messes of all kinds on a daily basis, I was excited when asked to be a Wet Ones Ambassador through Mom Central!

We have used Wet Ones in the past, and have been recently as well as we were sent a variety of products to try out. There are many times they come in handy, especially when away from home. I love the Pocket Size Singles, as they are particularly convenient. One moment that comes to mind is when we were out to eat. The bathroom was occupied and our kids had food all over their hands. Thankfully, I had Wet Ones Hand Wipes in the diaper bag, because we used those to easily wipe up the kids before we had a bigger mess. They worked wonderfully!

There are times when Wet Ones have also come in handy on field trips. As a former preschool teacher, I remember having them on for the kids after they ate their sack lunches. It was a great way for them to wash up when soap and water were not convenient for us at the time. They are also nice to have on hand when we're out shopping, as I can use them to wipe down the shopping carts. I could also see them coming in handy when trick or treating while the kids enjoy their candy, as well as cleaning up after enjoying yummy holiday treats!

Wet Ones are not only great for keeping kids clean, but also germ-free. With winter often comes colds and the flu for many people. It's so important that we do what we can to help prevent the spread of germs to keep ourselves and others healthy, and Wet Ones Hand Wipes can help. As we prepare for the cold and flu season, I am planning on having Wet Ones on hand everywhere we go. We have already faced the flu in our household this month, and it's been wonderful having these antibacterial hand wipes on hand. They kill 99.99% of germs and clean better than hand sanitizers.

As a mom I'm always looking for ways to make clean-up easier when we're on the go, as well as ways to ensure my kids stay healthy. That's why I love Wet Ones Hand Wipes and their easy to use dispenser and pocket size singles! I'm thrilled to be a Wet Ones Ambassador and can't wait to share more about their products with you over the coming months!
Parents can visit www.wetones.com to learn more about product information and usage tips.

**I wrote this review while participating in an Ambassador Program for Mom Central Consulting on behalf of Wet Ones. I received product samples to facilitate my review and a promotional item to thank me for taking the time to participate.



0 comments

Post a Comment


09 10