Starting Preschool! Where does the time go?!

Posted by Jenna | Thursday, September 06, 2012



This week has been a bittersweet one for me. My little girl started Preschool!



Kaelyn has been begging to go to school for two years now, and I couldn't be happier that she is finally able to go. She LOVES to learn and enjoys meeting and making new friends. So far she is really enjoying it, but of course, it's a little tough on mom and dad. We are really excited for her, but at the same time are a little sad knowing our baby is old enough to now start school. I can't believe how quickly the past 5 years have gone!!

Although she is only gone a few hours during the day, it sure is different not having her home. Kaden really misses her, but has been enjoying time with his little brother too. It's definitely changed our routine some, but overall has been a great start to the school year. I'm excited for her and know this year is going to be great!



3 comments
  1. jakiesmom September 6, 2012 at 8:20 PM  

    she looks so cute and happy

  2. rj7777 September 13, 2012 at 8:09 PM  

    They are just darling. My brother and I are 3 years apart with me being the oldest. The wonderful sweet times. Rita Spratlen rjspratlen@gmail.com

  3. Judi Bola Online February 18, 2014 at 4:58 AM  

    You should comment on the competition comparison of the blog. You can highlight it's mind boggling. Your blog exploration/tour will broaden your conversions. Judi Bola Online

Post a Comment


09 10