Shooshoos clearance sale from $9.95 ~ 5 days only!

Posted by Jenna | Wednesday, February 29, 2012



When it comes to finding shoes for my kids, I want to make sure that I'm doing what's best for their developing little feet, while at the same time keeping them safe and warm. I also like to find shoes that are cute and stylish, as well as affordable. I know, I'm pretty picky, but when it comes to my kids...I want the best! The problem is...it can often be difficult to find all of these things in one shoe...especially on a budget. With three children now, I have lots of little feet to buy for, which means I'm always look for great sales and deals on high quality shoes. Thankfully, there is one going on right now with a company we love!


Shooshoos is having a massive clearance sale for 5 days only! When you buy any regularly priced pair of shooshoos, you will be qualified to get 3 discounted pairs from the clearance section for up to 50% off the regular price! Each regular pair you buy qualifies you to buy another 3 pairs of clearance items at these extremely low prices!

Using the highest quality materials, shooshoos offers a wide range of designs for both boys and girls up to the age of 2 1/2 years. All of their leathers are 100% safe and non toxic, and with so many styles to choose from...you're sure to find something that suits your needs perfectly....especially when prices start at just $9.95!

If you're like me and like to take advantage of great deals on high quality shoes for your little ones, I'd definitely recommend heading over and taking advantage of this amazing Shooshoos sale!

**In exchange for writing this post, I was provided a pair of ShooShoos. All opinions are my own and were not influenced in any way**



0 comments

Post a Comment


09 10