BISSELL Stomp 'N Go Stain-Lifting Pads ~ Review

Posted by Jenna | Monday, October 17, 2011



Whether you have a pet or little ones, you know what a frustrating and never-ending job it is to keep the house clean...especially when it comes to the floors. With two young children, cleaning the carpets and floors is probably the job I do most. Whether it's cleaning up spilled juice, ketchup or dirt...I feel like I am cleaning our house 24/7. That's why I'm always on the lookout for ways to make cleaning the floors and getting up stains before they set in, easier. Thankfully, BISSELL has come to the rescue with their new Stomp 'N Go stain-lifting pads.

Thanks to BISSELL and Mom Central, we were sent a couple of packs of the Stomp 'N Go stain-lifting pads to test out for ourselves. I couldn't have been more excited!! When they arrived, I was already impressed with the fact that each pad comes pre-packaged. I'm not really sure what I expected...maybe more of a tub or something, but having them pre-packaged instead means that they won't dry out. They're ready to use when you are. Love it!

As I opened up one of the packages, I found that the pads come pre-moistened with oxy-based cleaning formula, so when you place one over a spill and stomp on it, the stain will begin to absorb into the pad. We have lots of stains around our house, and I was excited to try these out. They seemed much thicker and nicer than I expected which was great too!

As I placed one of the pads over a stain in our family room, I gave it a good stomp and saw that the stain began to absorb into the pad. There was no need to scrub or use other cleaning tools at all. The Stomp 'N Go did everything I needed it too on its own and the stain was completely gone in about 25 minutes or so. We just moved into our house not too long ago, and found a pretty large stain in one of the kids' bedrooms. I'm not sure what it is, but we have tried several things to get it out and so far...nothing had been working. I thought I'd try the BISSELL Stomp 'N Go pads, and was impressed that in just 30 minutes I could already see where the pad had laid...it took up that much of the stain in such a short amount of time and VERY little effort.

BISSELL's Stomp 'N Go pads remove most spots and stains within 30 minutes. There are more tough stains that take up to 24 hours though. We have used the samples we received and were quite impressed with how effective they are. The results definitely have me impressed and I plan on purchasing more in the future.

Other than the fact that they help to remove tough stains like food, juice, coffee, etc...I most appreciate that BISSELL has made these with busy parents in mind. They work quickly, easily and are so convenient. Not just that, but they leave behind a fresh scent and can be used on nylon, wool and stain resistant carpets.

If you have pets or little ones and are looking for a more convenient and effective way to get out the stains, I would definitely recommend checking out the BISSELL Stomp 'N Go pads!

BISSELL Stomp 'N Go pads are currently available at Kmart, grocery stores and select Walmart stores for $4.99. Each pack contains five individually wrapped pads.

I wrote this review while participating in a campaign by Mom Central Consulting on behalf of BISSELL and received product samples and a promotional item to thank me for taking the time to participate.”



1 comments
  1. Cascia Talbert October 17, 2011 at 4:12 PM  

    Great review! I think I need to get some of those.

Post a Comment


09 10